Any weather freaks? (1 Viewer)

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Charity F said:
Ok, so I'm curious.

Being a weatherfreak, what do you actually do?
Masturbate to the weather.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
Hey

Anyone likes the weather/climate in here?

I do!!!:wave:
I love storms...sunshine and rain. Especially storms.
Tropical climate. Desperately want to go to Cairns.

Scissors

HSC
fucking lol @ this thread. god i miss matt. he was an integral part of this website. it's a shame he left. :(

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Scissors said:
i've got no idea. i'll add him on msn and beg him to come back.
I pm'd him just the other day, miss him so much :shy:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Uni isn't like high school swearings, sexual crimes and alcoholics. Unis are adult world. Not teenager world. If you were being still a teen there, you will be easily kicked out!

Scissors

HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You know it. Im shit bored, shit lonely, shit depressed, shit unsocialize and shitting to kill my heart.

Fuck why my disabilities to shit my life?

Why people shit me about my disabilities?

Why its shit when they discriminate me?

SHIT!:angry:

tania O

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Ladies! LOL! Aren't you all scared of storms?

^^^ If you see those clouds, just depends where you are so you might NOT get hail.

I used to be when i was a little kid i would ran to my parents room and stay there lol,i just put a pillow aroung my head LOLLLL..........

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
^^^ I can see that clearly how bad occuring in HSC year. I know alot of people in here doesn't really understand what 'love' and 'relationship' means. They think it mostly like hugging, kissing and have sex and break up easily. Its very unnatural.

I'm not a guy who take a girl for sex and short term "unloved relationship". Tad sad and life ruiner. I am actually waiting for moments, well not necessary waiting but being patient and sensible. Like i said before i like a girl from this site, theres no need of rush (seriously most people are rushing) and that aint worth it. Do NOT rush! Well i can do that myself if i rush a bit but i an 'unrush it'.

My point is the more r/ship occuring in HSC in future (especially future HSC students) can ruin our wealth in the country basically on economics and culture.

if you all keep going. Our country would ended up like Iraq or Kenya.

NRMatt is a gentleman and a patriot.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
i seriously thought he killed himself after his 3rd depression thread

Scissors

HSC
Graney said:
^^^ I can see that clearly how bad occuring in HSC year. I know alot of people in here doesn't really understand what 'love' and 'relationship' means. They think it mostly like hugging, kissing and have sex and break up easily. Its very unnatural.

I'm not a guy who take a girl for sex and short term "unloved relationship". Tad sad and life ruiner. I am actually waiting for moments, well not necessary waiting but being patient and sensible. Like i said before i like a girl from this site, theres no need of rush (seriously most people are rushing) and that aint worth it. Do NOT rush! Well i can do that myself if i rush a bit but i an 'unrush it'.

My point is the more r/ship occuring in HSC in future (especially future HSC students) can ruin our wealth in the country basically on economics and culture.

if you all keep going. Our country would ended up like Iraq or Kenya.

NRMatt is a gentleman and a patriot.
AHAHAHAHAHA, I was laughing so hard while reading that. He is disabled MAJORLY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)