Anybody planning on sacrificing something for yr 12? (3 Viewers)

bored of sc

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
Do you have something you'll definitely sacrifice once term 4 arrives? Co-curricular stuff like sport and music?
I'll be glad to sacrifice my virtually obsessive, compulsive, perfectionist tendencies which far too often result in chronic, unwanted phases of procrastination.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I'm giving up BoredofStudies.
I WIIIIISH.
Major cause of procrastination. Or... is it a method?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Does the sacrifice of time count :p ?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I dunno - I'm not sure that I would sacrifice time. That time would be probably spent doing else. There'll still be 24 hours in my day. :p

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Aerath said:
I dunno - I'm not sure that I would sacrifice time. That time would be probably spent doing else. There'll still be 24 hours in my day. :p
Yeah, but it depends on how much of it you actually use for study. For example you could sacrifice the time you sleep... sleep less - more time to do stuff. But in saying that ... I'm not going to sacrifice my sleep.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Or cause if it leads to you going to other websites like Facebook and all that. :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
I made a general estimation:
  • 8 hours sleep
  • 2-3 comprised of meal times
  • 7-8 hours spent preparing for school, travelling, and being at school
  • Leaving about 7-8 hours, the majority of which will probably taken up by academic pursuits

omgd.

HSC
N/A
bawd said:
I think having occasional social time is helpful in relieving pent-up stress. Also changing passwords on Facebook or MSN is useless IMO, as you can easily make a new account. I believe governing oneself in self discipline is more effective, and you can start training now since it's not quite the HSC yet.
LOL, yeah i agree with youu. having social time is important, especially to keep yourself sane but the thing with msn & face book and those things is that once u get on u cant get off & 10mins turns into 2hrs =s.

i wouldnt go as far as to make a new account hehee. im not THAT addicted to themm. eh. i tried governing myself. it turns into ' il get off 5mins later ' and thn its 12am n ur cramming ur essay due tmr. u knw hw it is ><" .

i wna try thisss. see hw it goess. if anyone has any betr ideas lemmiee knw :D . could use some srs self control methods. im socially obsessive ^o). or obsessively social =/ if that makes any sense at all LOL :p

:wave:

omgd.

HSC
N/A
bawd said:
I think having occasional social time is helpful in relieving pent-up stress. Also changing passwords on Facebook or MSN is useless IMO, as you can easily make a new account. I believe governing oneself in self discipline is more effective, and you can start training now since it's not quite the HSC yet.
LOL, yeah i agree with youu. having social time is important, especially to keep yourself sane but the thing with msn & facebook and those things is that once u get on u cant get off & 10mins turns into 2hrs =s.

i wouldnt go as far as to make a new account hehee. im not THAT addicted to themm. eh. i tried governing myself. it turns into ' il get off 5mins later ' and thn its 12am n ur cramming ur essay due tmr. u knw hw it is ><" .

i wna try thisss. see hw it goess. if anyone has any betr ideas lemmiee knw :D . could use some srs self control methods. im socially obsessive ^o). or obsessively social =/ if that makes any sense at all LOL :p

:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)