anyone accepted for uni interviews/auditions? (1 Viewer)

Sar_28

HSC
hey all. i just got a letter in the mail from wollongong uni to have an audition for performance in creative arts. just wondering if anyone else has an interview, and if many people were asked for one.

Kyroth***

HSC
Well done! I'm really hoping I get one, but I don't get mail today, so we'll see... :) Same course as you too! We're competeing against each other! Oh no! :D
Did it come with a list of the monolouges you can do, or do you get that elsewhere? Because I'm trying to find out, and I'm not sure...

Sar_28

HSC
yea u get a list of monologues to, 5 to choose from i think.auditions are on the 22nd nov.im really worried coz i can only act, not sing so im worried about choosing song. they say you should "choose a song that best presents your vocal ability".......well i dont have any vocal ability....wot do i do???!!

ztrask02

Professional Expert
HSC
I'm pretty confident of getting an interview for BIT at UTS too.
I would appreciate if anyone knew when exactly we find out if our initial applications were successful. I'd assume it'd be before the HSC is over, but I could be wrong.

Sar_28

HSC
BIT at UTS? sorry im from the country :S i dont understand abreviations very well :p

Kyroth***

HSC
With the singing, some advice I got at the Discovery Day is if you can sing, pick a song you can perform really well, and who cares about pitch or tone or not breaking the interviewers ears. :D
And UTS is University of Technology Sydney. BIT I guess in Bachelor of...??

gna

HSC
Bachelor of Information Technology.

I forgot to put my application in before the 30th of Sept, so i guess i'm settling for Wollongong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)