• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone applied for internal transfer this year? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You have the transfer for the first 2-4 weeks of uni don't ya ? :S

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
... said:
i think when you transfer into a new degree, you enroll physically, like when the HSC kiddies did it once they got their offers...
nahh... we can do it online, but we just have to wait. accg200 has a quota dammit! :mad1:

- L1n -

HSC
Did anyone apply for the double degree Bachelor of Applied Finance + Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting, have u got ur email yet???

krome24

HSC
N/A
- L1n - said:
Did anyone apply for the double degree Bachelor of Applied Finance + Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting, have u got ur email yet???
i applied for applied finance bruv.... but i haven't got any emails yet.

X

xeuyrawp

Maggie Liston rang me today to confirm whether I wanted to do law. I couldn't actually not do it this year without never doing it at Macquarie (because it would count as deferring).

I told her I'd be right back -- I got a coin, flipped it, and arrived at the decision to try law out.

Apparently she was ringing everyone today who applied for the quota. So who got in?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Maggie Liston rang me today to confirm whether I wanted to do law. I couldn't actually not do it this year without never doing it at Macquarie (because it would count as deferring).

I told her I'd be right back -- I got a coin, flipped it, and arrived at the decision to try law out.

Apparently she was ringing everyone today who applied for the quota. So who got in?
They seem to have lost my number again :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
tamia said:
Yep, got the call also today!
me too...i was depressed all week coz i had set myself up for disappointment...I still can't believe it

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:

Wow, that's crazy if you flipped for it. Crazy, but cool.

X

xeuyrawp

GoodToGo said:
Wow, that's crazy if you flipped for it. Crazy, but cool.
Yeah. It could make sense if you understood my situation: there was exactly equal reason to try and not to try law. I could not come to any conclusion whatsoever.

If I did law now, I would be trying it and, if I didn't like it, I could drop it. However, if I left it to do it as grad law, I could do other units, yet might make a decision on grad law which was incorrect (I might not like law). I really wanted to do these units this year, but I also really wanted to try the LAW units.

I think choice is overrated anyway, :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Didn't want to start a new thread because it's kind of related.

I applied for a transfer externally. Its for mac and i am currently enrolled in mac but in order to transfer internally i would have had to wait until second semester but i couldnt be bothered. So what happens with enrolment? Should i still enrol now before i get me acceptance/rejection and just have to re-enrol if i get accepted?
ALSO because its an 'external' transfer do i enrol on campus or will i still be able to do it over the net seeing as though i am already at mac?

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yeh no email! and accg200 has a quota dammit!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
Didn't want to start a new thread because it's kind of related.

I applied for a transfer externally. Its for mac and i am currently enrolled in mac but in order to transfer internally i would have had to wait until second semester but i couldnt be bothered. So what happens with enrolment? Should i still enrol now before i get me acceptance/rejection and just have to re-enrol if i get accepted?
ALSO because its an 'external' transfer do i enrol on campus or will i still be able to do it over the net seeing as though i am already at mac?
When i re-enrolled externally, i had to do the whole turn up to uni thing
I had gotten accepted internally into the BADip Ed, and when i went for enrolment, they gave me both, but i just completed the media one and kept the other one :)

Congrats btw

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
krome24 said:
i got an email yesterday morning
:(
i emailed them and they just told me to be patient lol... maybe it just depends on the department or whatever :(

still... i hope i get into accg200!

- L1n -

HSC
Be patient my ass, how long does it take for them to chnage stuff, i sent my app for transfer on like the 19th/20th december did'nt get actual letter till last week, thats friggin ages. And now still no email, it says i got in, then wats the hold up.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You're not the priority right now, the influx of first years are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)