• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone applying for NIDA (design) atm? (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
The 2007 application for NIDA is on the net now.. just interested to know if anyones applying and which text are you doing your project for? choices were romeo and juliet, stolen, caberet and the crucible...

(i'm not i'm only in yr 11...lol just interested)

devilsrope

HSC
At the begining of the whole think of what you'll do after highschool thing, i was pretty sure i was going to apply. but now im actully right at the end and i realised at the begining of the year that i didn't want a future as a theatrical designer, after going to a design gallery of a guy who went throught nida who use to go to my school. but my one option i always will be heading towards is architecture.
if i was going to apply id do the crucible. only cos you can do alot with. i guess you can do alot with romeo and juliet but really, as if its a challenge.
anyway. im just really happy cos i finished all my drama ip set design work today.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Yeah...

I'M the bitter one who tried and failed...

Skillo is a legend...

NIDA sucks...

Over and out.

jazzmuzik

HSC
devilsrope said:
At the begining of the whole think of what you'll do after highschool thing, i was pretty sure i was going to apply. but now im actully right at the end and i realised at the begining of the year that i didn't want a future as a theatrical designer, after going to a design gallery of a guy who went throught nida who use to go to my school. but my one option i always will be heading towards is architecture.
if i was going to apply id do the crucible. only cos you can do alot with. i guess you can do alot with romeo and juliet but really, as if its a challenge.
anyway. im just really happy cos i finished all my drama ip set design work today.
Hi devilsrope, I also went to that Time Neve exhibition in Newy. Luckily he was there the day i went in so i had a chat to him. I'd love to be a theatre designer but i'm also looking at fine arts and design in general. I had a look at the nida open day also...it all just looks very "me"... thanks for the post

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I think, as I'm experiencing it at the moment, that theatre design should be a degree you study after doing a broad design/art/arts/creative arts/architecture or something degree.
It's something I regret not doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)