Anyone could not sleep properly last night? (1 Viewer)

HSC
If you couldn't sleep in one whole go for the whole night, post here.

Could you not sleep and feel ok in the exams?
Adrenline rush to keep one awake?

Post here~!

btw, I didn't sleep too well, only several hours, in and out - stress levels high.
but felt ok for the exam - musta been the adrenline from exam pressure...:S
*scratches head*

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I slept for 3 hours. 2.30 - 5.30ish

I was completely fine for the exams

Pro Gamer

HSC
Same, I felt as though I was awake the whole night, in the end I just got up an hour earlier than normal, but felt fine for the exam, and the whole day, not even tired now.

scorpio7_dan

HSC
i took SOOO long to fall asleep last night i was so worried i would be too tired for the test.. but i was totally fine for both of my exams! =D

antzzz1

yeah i had a little trouble sleeping

but i go a decent sleep, i think it was a mixture of stress, and a bit of excitment to get it over and done with

hopefully it was only for the frist exam.

frootloop

HSC
I had so much trouble getting to sleep last night.

I was in bed by 10pm but I couldn't stop thinking about things. I turned over to check my alarm clock at 3am and I still hadn't gotten any sleep. At 5am I must've drifted off to sleep because I remember this sequence where I'm crying because I hadn't gotten enough sleep and I failed my exam...then I woke up at 7am.

And I have an exam tomorrow that I've barely studied for- I do not feel prepared/ready. I'm considering staying up tonight just to study... but I need sleep- perhaps I can sleep after my exam tomorrow?

I'm thinking that if I tried to sleep tonight I'd just end up with only 2 hours sleep again.

I really do feel like crying. And the HSC's just started.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Went to bed at 10. Last I checked clock was like 12.15, awake for a bit longer before finally sleeping. Woke up a few times in the night, finally at 6.30, but fine for exam. Strange considering I wasn't very nervous :\

~*pixie_poo*~

HSC
i slept fine.. except i woke up a lot during the morning thinking "is it time yet?" and i got really frustrated that i couldnt sleep after that. i was so tired during the day that i had a nap, and it feels that we did the test so long ago now. it doesnt feel like we did it today. its so surreal.

0Jade0

HSC
I wasn't nervous at all last night. I was actually excited. but...
I went to bed around 10ish. My eyes were shut but my brain was still going (if that makes any sense) Next time I looked at the clock it was 12. This went on until 3:46 (that was the last time I saw) and I woke up at 6. What a fun night it was.
I was so hot and uncomfortable and my pillow was so hard. I felt like crying out of frustration. I think it was partly to do with me not being used to going to bed early. My body was used to going to sleep at 2.
I wasn't tired this morning. But now my brain is starting to shut down so if this post makes no sense that is my excuse.

HSC
I got into bed last night at about 10:30pm, I feel asleep about an hour later and woke up every hour after that until 4:27am which was the last time I looked at my alarm clock before 6am when I woke up and decided that I was too frustrated (due to not being able to just stay asleep) to try again, so I just got up and watched the TV, had some coffee and read over some notes before having a shower and going to school. I wasn't tired at all in the exams and it's just now that I'm starting to feel a bit sleepy. I'm going to go crash. Hopefully before my next exam (Eng on Thursday) I will get some more sleep.

babiigiirl

I couldnt sleep! I kept waking up every half hour to an hour, looking at my alarm clock, thinking if i should get up and read my notes... then got a text msg at 6.20am wishing me luck...then after the exam, i came home and slept for an hour...yeah, that was good

mzTIQ

HSC
man i had no sleep last night- i was lik shittn ma pants. dis morning i felt like i had eaten da whole fridge n needed 2 chuck it all up -felt like totally gross. i was up since\ 7am since sunday so think how scared i was n now i cant get ova da exam scandal bull shit-so not fair. anyways ignore da last comment i dnt want any1 afta me especially ray!!lol

jimjim

omg yes! far out - worse night sleep ever. i had 'you aint never had a friend like me' from aladin stuck in my head! jesus christ, robin williams is so good at sticking your mind. and 4.10am, i woke up from a hilarious dream where i was with my best friend about to jump off a plane and she says "no, james stop! you cant jump.. your wearing a magenta shirt! what will people think of you!?" still, and i couldnt get back to sleep.. i kept stressing about the essays and stuff! but then i calmed myself down, and now its 11.12pm and im quite le tired! :)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Oh man, I've had trouble sleeping for the past WEEK, let alone last night. Got by with gentle Tylenol sleep aids. Mmmm. Sleeep.

joeyjeremy

HSC
Nah i slept late but i slept earlier in the night around 6 - 8 becoz i was soo sleep from studying! i just sat there on the computer and just chilled! till like 12ish then slept!! I tried sleeping but i could fully sleep till like 2ish!! It was crazy!

I didnt relaly feel nevous or anything i was phsyed up and confident! But hopefully i did alright!!

Drink Warm Milk appaently it makes u sleep well!! But i hate warm milk soo im not sure hahah :p :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yo Kaz, welcome to the BOS. Enjoy the slightly twisted ride!

...did I just say 'yo'?

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
seems like only the girls have problems sleeping, most of the guys seem fine.

i slept 8 or so hours, actually didn't feel like getting up in the morning unlike some of you who couldn't wait.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
My boyfriend went to bed at 7:30, didn't get to sleep till 11-ish, but he always takes ages to fall asleep. (posted on bf's behalf, he avoids these forums like the plague)

I went to bed at 11, didn't fall asleep til 1 or so -- which was soon after I started thinking about non-HSC related things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)