anyone couldn't complete and submit their pip? (1 Viewer)

maryanne16

on the other side of your computer screen
HSC
jst wondering how many people didn't get to hand in their pip either because they couldn't be bothered or didn't finish? my friend couldn't care less she handed in 2 chapters and an introduction only lols...her words: "It's fine, I won't need PIp marks for tafe next year" lolz

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
I was going to do that, but I've decided to screw the time limit and try to at least produce something worthwhile; still haven't finished and it's 4am and it was due yesterday. :haha:

Though now I worry about the chance of getting a zero. Well, it's not really a chance, it's more of a certainty. :worried: :haha:

beckywecky

HSC
Well I am currently in Society and Culture at the moment.

The teacher just passed me.

And said ...

"You need to come to terms with your exalted view of your own abilities. You've only produced 800 words in the body of the PIP, we're debating as to whether or not to send it in."

Haha.

Whoooooooooopsies.

ashimation

HSC
Not to be a tool, but how/why did you leave it to the last minute? I mean didn't you go "shit a month to go "shit a few weeks" "shit a week" ? ???.

I just find it really fascinating you are still alive, would have been death for me..

eiileen

HSC
so what was your PIP topic? and oh dear only 800 words?? *pats*

beckywecky

HSC
My PIP topic was:

" 'Bloody Bulletins' - How the media's portrayal of violence impacts adolescents in Australian society."

Something like that.

My intro and log (mind you, no conclusion or bibliography) amounted to well over 1000 words - more so than my actual Central Material.

I procrastinate more than anyone else I know. The teacher said that if I had continued with the standard I set in my introduction and log, I may have obtained a high distinction! :S

But regardless, I think she'll send it into the Board of Studies - whether or not they'll mark it is a different issue altogether.

It's not the end of the world, right?

:D

ashimation

HSC
beckywecky said:
My PIP topic was:

" 'Bloody Bulletins' - How the media's portrayal of violence impacts adolescents in Australian society."

Something like that.

My intro and log (mind you, no conclusion or bibliography) amounted to well over 1000 words - more so than my actual Central Material.

I procrastinate more than anyone else I know. The teacher said that if I had continued with the standard I set in my introduction and log, I may have obtained a high distinction! :S

But regardless, I think she'll send it into the Board of Studies - whether or not they'll mark it is a different issue altogether.

It's not the end of the world, right?

:D

Yeah, its really not the end of the world. Kind of sucks you didn't get a chance o get a high distinction :( Oh well, shit happens, hey.

eiileen

HSC
lol that sounds like something i would have done had i not been elbowed into handing it in early ^_^ i think it would be a good idea for teachers to tell their students their pip is due much earlier than it really is... then there wouldnt be this trouble. i hope you at least get some credit for your high distinction-worthy introduction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)