anyone doing Comm/Law? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
what was the Uai cutoffs for u guys? and what's the course like?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
at USYD it was 99.6 I think Pigs_can_fly is doing it so you can ask him.

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
yeah .6 for any combined law course at sydney. but it will go up next year.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
for usyd it has been 99.6 for the last few years, i doubt it will go up, mabye by 0.1, lol.

i remember UOW combined law was around 90 UAI....

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
Late round for Law was 98.6 at UOW I think :)
WTF!!!
Why are you posting the late round cut-off for UOW Law in the Usyd Forum??, if frodo wanted to know about law courses in general, he would've posted in the University-General section!!
Well thats nice to know that the late round cut-off at UOW was 98.6, perhaps what would be more helpful would be the main round cutoffs for UOW Law, which was in fact 91.

Obviously you're trying to put UOW Law on the same level as USYD Law, unfortunately UOW is not on the same level as USYD or UNSW.
Your posts are beginning to be more like spam rather than helpful posts assisting the users of BOS. If you want to talk about UOW, stick to the UOW section...

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hahaahah
oh and walla that's what they said about the cutoff last year

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by scut
WTF!!!
Why are you posting the late round cut-off for UOW Law in the Usyd Forum??, if frodo wanted to know about law courses in general, he would've posted in the University-General section!!
Well thats nice to know that the late round cut-off at UOW was 98.6, perhaps what would be more helpful would be the main round cutoffs for UOW Law, which was in fact 91.

Obviously you're trying to put UOW Law on the same level as USYD Law, unfortunately UOW is not on the same level as USYD or UNSW.
Your posts are beginning to be more like spam rather than helpful posts assisting the users of BOS. If you want to talk about UOW, stick to the UOW section...

Hmmm... you do have a bit of a habit of insulting fellow BoS members...abnd picking fights...do you have nothing to do?

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&postid=186587#post186587

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
Hmmm... you do have a bit of a habit of insulting fellow BoS members...abnd picking fights...do you have nothing to do?

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&postid=186587#post186587
Nice work, you dug up a bit of dirt on me. You're pretty desperate, trying to discredit me with what I said in my previou posts ( all the way back from 23rd August 2003). You obviously think, one instance of me criticising someone else is enough to label me someone who likes insulting fellow BOS members : " you do have a bit of a habit of insulting fellow BoS members...abnd picking fights"

I wasn't trying to pick a fight, and I don't think I was insulting you by what I said in my last post either. If you found my last post to be insulting, feel free to report me to the mods.

But yeah, I have nothing against you, I just find it annoying when people post irrelevant material when someone has asked a specific question. Sure there are lots of people who do that, but you seem to do it on a far too regular basis.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
hehe sorry for causing so much controversy with my question hey. thanks for the replies though. i'm probably looking at doing either comm/law or arts/law at usyd or unsw. anywsys, ill just have to work hard to get my uai up that high :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)