Anyone doing LNGS1005? (1 Viewer)

nemuca

Ultimate Bludger!!
HSC
Well, I'm doing LNGS1005, but unfortunately (or annoyingly) the lecture of this unit clashes with my FRNC1631 reading lecture, and obviously I can't really turn up to both of them.

Decided to go to the linguistics and french lectures in turns, but since there are weekly quizzes online, just wondering anyone who's doing the same unit can give me some help (share notes or whatever)...

Best if you're in the same tutorial as me (which is the Monday one), coz it'll make things a lot simpler.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
I'm doing Structure of Language! Don't you just love Yimas, :p. I'm not in your tute, though - and my notes are illegible :(.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Funny thing happened today. I was handing in my weekly Linguistics problem set, and after looking at the assignment box, I realised - I don't do LNGS1005! I do LNGS1001. Nemuca - you must think I'm a total idiot for making such a dumb mistake and referring to 'Yimas' - the language our professor studied and to which he constantly refers. Nonetheless, go Linguistics! :p

nemuca

Ultimate Bludger!!
HSC
Don't worry, I'm such an idiot as well...

While I knew exactly which assignment dropbox I'm supposed to drop my major assignment in, I accidentally slipped it in the one beside it... the one that happens to be for LNGS1001 I think. Oh well...

Lucky I got the problem solved before 5pm. *phew*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)