Anyone doing this? (1 Viewer)

Naylyn

HSC
I know that geophysics isnt a popular topic so i was just wondering if there is actually anyone out there who is doing it (or has done it in the past).

cjwrighty

Look out UOW here I come!
HSC
Naylyn said:
I know that geophysics isnt a popular topic so i was just wondering if there is actually anyone out there who is doing it (or has done it in the past).
I am currently doing it, and i have also noticed that no one seems to be doing this subject

Naylyn

HSC
so its just us then? ...well i guess there might be more who never visit this part of the forum, but i doubt it.

cjwrighty

Look out UOW here I come!
HSC
Well a friend is doing it with me, so that makes 3 :D

What text books or sites are u using to get your information??
I am using a lot of HSC Online to help me out

smile4me

HSC
i;m doing geophysics also 2 others at my school. i am mostly useing hsc online also theres very very few resources its a little frustrateing

Naylyn

HSC
My whole class is actually doing (all 6 of us) it because our teacher worked as a geophysicist before he started teaching so he decided that our option is going to be this. It sort of makes sense that he is teaching us what he is best at.

We havent actually got any text books yet (we are only just starting the unit and our teacher is starting us off with an assignment on remote sensing)

I think last years class used photo copied notes and im not sure what text book they came from, if i can find out ill post what it came from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)