anyone doing this? (1 Viewer)

rockon

no use for a name
HSC
i didnt really want to do this but the teacher said it was the easiest- i want to do genetics- i love it.. So yeh is anyone doing this?

lahiru4

HSC
N/A
yeah its a cool subject and u get learn how 2 clone animals. i thought of choosing it 2. there r a very few who do genetics so the jobs involvings genetics r well payed. what i have 2 say is dat if u r good in da feild then go ahead.

lahiru4

HSC
N/A
help wanted

hey i joined this site recently. i migrated 2 australia few weeks back. i did ma year 11 exams. i want 2 continue ma subjects bio,maths,french,physics and chem 4 year 12. does anyone know what the syllabus is for each and how i can get some study guides. can someone help me?pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

scotty138

HSC
i hated doing the biotech module at first because it starts off w/ the origins of biotech - like farms. but i starts getting really good w/ recombinant dna and polypeptides and strain isolation. Whoever told u it is the easiest is so very wrong. I have heard communication and the human story are the easier ones. i have looked at the syllabus and biochem doesnt look that hard (or interesting)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)