Anyone else done less than 10 units? How have you found it? (1 Viewer)

ag6858

HSC
Uni Grad
I did business accelerated last year and dropped modern history meaning that I've only had 8 units for the HSC this year, with perhaps one of the laziest timetables in the state (standard english, general maths, economics, legal). I probably blew a big chance to absolutely ace my remaining subjects by wasting too much time in free periods and study leave. Wondering if theres anyone else in BOS who accelerated something and is in the same boat as me?

HSCMASTER

Let the games begin
HSC
I did accelerated maths and will be doing the HSC exam this year. I really don't like maths or have the passion for it and I don't think I'll get a good mark (maybe band 4/5) so I decided to keep 10 units for my HSC

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I'm nearly doing double your workload (14 units). That's crazy, this year must have been such a (relative) bludge for you haha

HSC
I'm nearly doing double your workload (14 units). That's crazy, this year must have been such a (relative) bludge for you haha
I did 13 units - with 4u maths and history ext - and it wasn't so bad. But my ext classes were off schedule so I still had frees

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
i did 3U math accel but i'm repeating and took 4u so i still have 10 units :p althought i only have 7 units of classes

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I did 13 units - with 4u maths and history ext - and it wasn't so bad. But my ext classes were off schedule so I still had frees
Yeah, I have the same number of extension units, so we'd have similar timetables. I haven't found 14 terrible, it's just weird to think some people did one unit more than half of that.

monnieb

HSC
I'm doing 12 units...only had 1 free every fortnight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)