Anyone else exicted?!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
it will be 122 days between when i finished the HSC and when i start uni.
Whoa... when you put it like that... it's been so long! o_O

Even though I haven't been doing much, time has gone by extremely fast. I wouldn't mind uni being further off, after all, I finally get my red Ps next month, and then uni suddenly starts, meaning suffering hours of public transport each day. XD

HSC
its still kinda weird that we never ever have to go back to school.

Heck yes I'm excited for it but I'm kinda simultaneously wanting it to start and also dreading the end of the holidays... I've already bought all my books/bag/pens etc lol such a first year. Just need to get text books.

darnie, from face value i'd take you to be the biggest bogan on bos. am i right?
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

nah, you're probably right hey

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Adim, you're awesome <3

erm

HSC
Haha 08ers. You won't be excited by week 5!

I'm looking forward to the end of this year - my 5th and final. Cannot wait to work full-time.
yeah same thing with starting uni. It'll be great at first, then after a while you'll be over it.

spence

HSC
I'm looking forward to get back to uni, these holidays have been dragging a bit. Would be much better if they gave us two weeks less holidays now but two weeks more mid year.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Having experienced ridiculously ridiculous - yes, such is my outrage that I cannot but use the same word - finals, and their ridiculously ridiculous weighting and their further ridiculously ridiculous TIMETABLING, I can never, ever utter the words "I can't wait to go back to uni." Regardless of how bored I am, I will stand firm in my assertion that holidays are the only thing that keep me sane, and the longer they are and the longer they feel, the happier the chap that I will be!

morganjane

HSC
Im so excited!

Call me a nerd, I honestly don't care- I'm excited.
I have exactally two weeks until I will be heading to university and I can not wait!!

Love
Blessings
Morgan
xXx

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
Wish it was still :rudolf:....Nah, only joking. I thrive on being busy, so atm I have no extra-curricular activities going = a very dull existence...

*take deep breath* Dear god I love the smell of new paper...and then ink of new pens.

emiline

HSC
I can't wait a little but mainly I am just really nervous...I don't understand uni stuff like majors, minors, courses, electives blah blah....nervous about accommodation...nervous about making friends....but once all that is sorted how bad could uni be?

H@wkeye!

HSC
I can't wait a little but mainly I am just really nervous...I don't understand uni stuff like majors, minors, courses, electives blah blah....nervous about accommodation...nervous about making friends....but once all that is sorted how bad could uni be?
Don't sweat it, all first years worry about the same stuff. Minors, you don't have to worry about them till at least your second year (i just looked at the units i had done before graduating and cross-checked them to see if any would fit nicely into a minor - sadly not, as you cannot do a minor as the same as your major :p) Otherwise, all those other bits will explain themselves in time, and if they don't, well they can't be worth it anyway :).

As far as the friends bit goes, talk to anyone and everyone. Most people will be in the same situation as you, so find someone on their own and say 'hi'. What's the worst that can happen, they give u a funny look and walk off? hehe

I must say though, i equally look forward to uni starting again too. Always a great place to meet people. Sigh still 3 weeks

rach19

HSC
Nope. I had to enrol and do my timetable and I can honestly say i'm over it. Moving is probarbly more exciting than starting uni.

ssglain

HSC
It's not my first year at uni but I'm still very excited and I'm looking forward to the start of semester. I've spent almost the entire summer working at uni and will probably do that for all the summer breaks so I guess I'll be stuck there forever. :haha:

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I can wait to go to Uni. lol
I'm not that excited since everything's gonna be so different.

lou071

HSC
N/A
Is anyone as excited as me to commence uni? I know, it's because, as they say, I'm a "noob" and I have no idea what i'm in for, but i can't wait to start!!! I've prepared everything and soon will purchase all my books to begin! :music:

So...?
i am very excited as well.
can't wait to start uni... i heard so much about how different uni is in comparison to high school. i also can't wait to join the clubs!:haha:

H@wkeye!

HSC
I'm rather excited too, meet new people (perhaps i'll be able to stay at this uni for the whole degree too this time) and finally have something to do each day! Plus rather interested in what i'll be learning, always a good sign...

4unitfreak

HSC
Yeah I'm excited because then I'll have something to do. Out of all my friends, there's about two or three who ever want to go out anywhere :mad1: so I've been bumming around heaps.
I haven't bought any of my stuff for uni though... no textbooks, no pens, no notepads, nothing. So prepared.

emiline

HSC
Haha, neither have I 4unitfreak... you need that stuff lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)