Anyone else feel that their school is behind with work? (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
guyz dixon is big and blue too woo

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Jachie said:
guyz dixon is big and blue too woo
i think it might be dixon aye.
what brand are they, id remember the brand if someone said it lol

cs01001

HSC
Dixon is the one with a massive picture of a globe. Riley is the blue one with differnt photos arranged on the front cover.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
cs01001 said:
Dixon is the one with a massive picture of a globe. Riley is the blue one with differnt photos arranged on the front cover.
pretty sure its dixon.
will confirm tomorrow when i see it!

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
bassistx said:
lol we have a history teacher like that - even brought her daughter to school
our year advisor is the same. we had this meeting thing with some important guy from a uni or tv or something, and she was supposed to be there to greet him and introduce us to him. she instead decided to take her daughter shopping for the day to buy stuff for school.

Seza16

HSC
As a year 12 student i find it impossible to fall behind. AND when you do fall behind it can take you weeks to catch back up because so much work is involved. Keep focusing on the bigger picture and try to keep up to date. Some people get frustrated and stressed out because the work is behind. Don't get too stressed out and try yoga if you do its rather soothing

:)

Poad

HSC
How do you guys NOT have the Dixon Eco textbook? I got mine in the Term 3 holidays last year. >_>

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Poad said:
How do you guys NOT have the Dixon Eco textbook? I got mine in the Term 3 holidays last year. >_>
we got it now, and it is the dixon one.

fjnpenguin

HSC
slowjam10 said:
actually our school is below state average...its ranked about 450 soemthign out of all schools in NSW

LOL
where can u find the ranks for all the schools in nsw?

fjnpenguin

HSC
i think that our school is behind in software design & development, ipt and physics.
i recon we are with all the other schools in 2unit maths the others im not sure about.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
How many schools are there anyway?

bassistx

HSC
Seza16 said:
As a year 12 student i find it impossible to fall behind. AND when you do fall behind it can take you weeks to catch back up because so much work is involved. Keep focusing on the bigger picture and try to keep up to date. Some people get frustrated and stressed out because the work is behind. Don't get too stressed out and try yoga if you do its rather soothing

:)
That's why you do workplacement during the holidays.

Beginners Yoga doesn't need you to be that flexible at all. You could try meditation.

We got our BS textbooks near the end of last year. Cambridge.
But we're 9 weeks behind.

van.tango

HSC
I thought my Chemistry class was incredibly behind until I found out that, with us halfway through the second topic, the two girls in my tutoring class were still finishing the first topic. Poor things. I think my school is on top of things but it doesn't really feel like it.

nagiha

HSC
Behind in maths: Need holiday classes.

Adv English: Up to date. Half way through Lear.

Ahh ext english we are way ahead. finished all our three texts. Revising them in class.

Drama: I think we're are up to date. wouldnt have a clue.

Mod.History: Up to date. Finished Germany

Ext History: Up to date

Legal Studies: Nearly finsihed Crime.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
nagiha said:
Ahh ext english we are way ahead. finished all our three texts. Revising them in class.
so does that mean you have finished all your prescribed texts--> the course?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
My school decieded that this year they would introduce assesment periods, so rather than having assesments all though the term we would exam-like periods at the end of every term. It is a good idea in theory, but we lose 2.5 weeks from every term and right about now teachers are piling work on us so they can get their topics finished before assesment period, while we are also meant to be studing. I have no idea how the hell we are gonna get it done!

I hate being guinea pigs!

bassistx

HSC
midifile said:
I hate being guinea pigs!
We were guinea pigs in year 10 for the SC computing exam.
And we're guinea pigs for English this year, having the stimulus booklet withdrawn.

They screwed up a lot for our year. I'm sure it's not as bad as it was for the class of 2001 though.

cal-

Banned
HSC
how are we guinea pigs because the stimulus booklet was withdrawn? that's a good thing and it's hardly different to last year. the people doing year 11 this year are the guinea pigs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)