Anyone else feeling screwed for Bio?? (1 Viewer)

cornchips1

HSC
Lol i did the online bos multiple choice so much it wont give me any new questions.. now i have to use my textbooks to actually study ;(

madharris

HSC
N/A
yeeeep. i've been avoiding blueprint.. haha I hate it
Been avoiding the genetics option topic quite a bit :(

I think as long as they ask me about the stuff that I know then I'm set ;)

Been cramming so much today, done 7 past papers today alone so far

Jay-k-bee1

HSC
yes I am fucked for it. It's my worst sub and I've hardly studied for it. There's not much I can do about it now but skim through the excel *sighs*

animerocker

HSC
I'm screwed, I have never studied for biology until yesterday. I'm totally freaking out right now, Argh!!!!!

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
LOOOOL, can't wait for my state rank tomorrow :) I'm pretty pumped. If I don't get a state rank I'll be depressed

mrh94

HSC
I'm pumped! I can't stand the genetics part of blueprint though - which is pretty much the whole thing LOL. I only like the first part on evolution.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I'm pumped! I can't stand the genetics part of blueprint though - which is pretty much the whole thing LOL. I only like the first part on evolution.
I hate the genetics part of blueprint too! However, unlike you I have to also do the genetics options :( cml

madharris

HSC
N/A
I hate the genetics part of blueprint too! However, unlike you I have to also do the genetics options :( cml

mrh94

HSC
That would suck! I'm so glad my option is Communications because Genetics just flies over my head hahaha

mrh94

HSC
That would suck! I'm so glad my option is Communications because Genetics just flies over my head hahaha

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
nekk minute...fails.
LOL, just wait til you see my name in the state ranking hahahahahaha your tone will change, and since I'm doing communication as my elective too, see you on the battle field and despair

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
wait, but everyone has to shit somehow right? didn't you learn maintaining a balance, the excretory systems? I think you should study that, it's your test tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)