Anyone else finding that all of a sudden... (1 Viewer)

guest11

Minesweeper and solitaire are the most interesting things ever?!!!
GO PROCRASTINATION!!!!!!!!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i play msn minesweeper with my mate all the time. he never ever beats me. he taught me to play it not that long ago, and i win. every.single.time. its cool!

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i own at solitaire showdown on msn and freecell =) and on yahoo its euchre and suicide spades :D

Valeroso

HSC
Pasitris all the way! (Thank God for Jippii.com but more so Jippii.fi where the people are less horny and cyberished up - plus, it's Finnish!)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Not Solitaire or Minesweeper, but I've discovered a new fascination of Chess... I dunno if it's a good thing or not. I can say that it's expanding my mind, indirectly helping me to do better in the exams :p

sleeb

HSC
Yes! I moved mineseweeper to the recycle bin so i wouldn't distract myself....but now just go straight to the recycle bin and play anyway....

al_x

short*
HSC
Oh my god! I had never played minsweeper or solitare or freecell before this week... and this week i played for HOURS (still don't know how to play... aim to learn how before end of HSC)

success

HSC
Oh god yes! Go procrastination!

I've never made so many posts on here! lol

I went up to school today to do some work and then spent like 2 hrs just standing and talking to my friend at our cars! God!

Hope i don't regret it! Thank God maths is in the afternoon!

Dm31

HSC
damnnn

yah... so totally true... me n some of my friends hav totally become minsweeper addicts in the last 2 weeks, on the comp and on msn... its addictive... n we thought we were the only ones... bill gates way of making us dumber...

kim_

thats is sooo true everytime i gon on da comp i play solitaire... its sooo bloody addictive when you dont feel like doing anything else

cint

HSC
my way of procrastinating is coming on this website. i have actually made SO many posts. its really sad. i cant wait for the partying to begin so i have a life again.
oh and i eat.
cant. stop. eating.

kristabelle

crazy_viet said:
heyy! dont forget hearts! lol

btw, your fastest times for minesweeper?

beginner: 4 secs!!!! <--- i rock!
intermediate: 116 secs <--- very beatable
oh my gosh yes...minesweeper fastest times...i thought i was like the world record holder for beginner level...but obviously not...
my fastest times are;
beginner: 4 sec (tie!!)
inter: 42 sec
and im ashamed of my expert time, so we'll leave it at that...

i do ask a question though...what is the longest time/most amount of games you have played of any pointless computer game in one sitting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)