anyone else fkd? (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
In what way?

We didn't finish the last topic, so I'm planning looking at that today, lol.

Otherwise I'm hoping I'll be alright...

bomber650

HSC
yeah...we did the last topic in a day and a 3 hour session on the holidays...

and i dont have clue with genetics etc...regretting not doing senior science

HSC
i suck at my option. attempting to memorise it now. i'm pretty screwed for everything else too, it's in my mind but extremely vaguely.

by the way guys, this thread won't last long. the mods keep deleting them. OMG ONE DAY BEFORE THE EXAM WE CAN'T HAVE THEM POSTING YET CAN WE!

Razzah

HSC
Ay, I'm fucked. I'll be starting study for the last module in the next hour or so.... All I've done for the other ones so far is read through someone elses notes in the last 24 hours.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I am doing biotech, it's sooooo hard, this topic will kill my 25%.

Roy9

HSC
Well and truly.

Gotta try and go atleast half decent so the 1 unit of bio that will get counted in my UAI won't drag it down so much

Wehmer

HSC
I'm massively screwed. I think my yearly mark so far is around 30%, because our teacher doesn't understand the subject she is teaching and just hands out comprehension sheets all lesson >_>

Admittedly, I have done the very bare minimum of work required to not be given an N award. We shall see how I go tomorrow.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
I don't know what you mean by "fkd".

As in...Didn't study?

In that case, I didn't study too much, so I am half "fkd".

Will I screw up the exam?
Hopefully not.

anari

HSC
i am doing my extended experimental investigation for biology.and now that i have started after the due date, and now i cant ask for help unless i was stupid enough to i know now that i am FKD !

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
anari said:
i am doing my extended experimental investigation for biology.and now that i have started after the due date, and now i cant ask for help unless i was stupid enough to i know now that i am FKD !
This thread is for the HSC exam.

o7nesss

Behind that Tree
HSC
i too am "fkd" haha.
i did heaps of study for my trials...only enough to get 59%
=(
that made me go way down...
i love bio...and i had a great teacher...im just...not good at it...and my option (genetics) is going to KILL ME!!!
*sigh*
i told myself after that maths exam...but ive been too distracted...which SUCKS!
and know some stuff pretty ok..and others...not very well at all...
but we'll see ay!!!
anyhoo...
GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!

L-esky

HSC
I suck at bio and I figure, if I don't know it by now, I won't know it by tomorrow morning.

Tim035

HSC
I'd love to redo the HSC biology paper now, just so I could hugely overkill anything to do with renal physiology, genetics, neurophysiology and especially molecular biology.
If anyone is at the opposite end of the spectrum I.e. they would like to know a little bit more detail on any of the processes in the syllabus e.g. DNA replication, transcription & translation, how aldosterone and ADH work etc etc... Feel free to PM me.

intuiit

HSC
N/A
o7nesss said:
i too am "fkd" haha.
i did heaps of study for my trials...only enough to get 59%
=(
that made me go way down...
i love bio...and i had a great teacher...im just...not good at it...and my option (genetics) is going to KILL ME!!!
*sigh*
i told myself after that maths exam...but ive been too distracted...which SUCKS!
and know some stuff pretty ok..and others...not very well at all...
but we'll see ay!!!
anyhoo...
GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!
Hey I did like 68% for the exam around that and my assessment mark was like 80% in the end - but it adds to the thrill!

Genetics? Hmm. I think my option is much easier though (communication). Good luck with that! :karate:

Jsfrulz

HSC
dont know if im completely fucked... it woulda been nice if i had of gotten off my ass and actually studied a bit though.. guess i can kiss a good mark good bye

BecciBoo

HSC
Yeah I am I think...pretty much coz i can't get motivated..Like it's the night before and I'm still not studying. Argh. I'm so lazy lol.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)