• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone else having fun? (1 Viewer)

SpoonSamba

HSC
I feel a bit ridiculous posting this.

But I'm loving ip! Getting an idea and stuff was a bitch but now that i know what i'm doing and i love it, I'm having the greatest time!

I think it' awesome to be able to create something that you want and it's all up to you, its what dramas all about.

Anyone else having funnnnnn?

we need to keep positive cos stress sucks i decided

:D:D:D:D:D

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm loving the whole thing. It feels a bit weird, going from nothing to everything though. Now that my script is done (practically), I can really get to work on what I want to achieve.

May the fun begin. :D

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I take back my remarks on enjoying IP. I mean I love my piece to bits. But at the same time, it's just so hard getting it to work. It's really frustrating.

hjp.

HSC
IP is ok.
Up until this term, i hated it because i kept changing ideas and i couldn't find an idea to work.
But now i found an idea i liked, and i have a script i'm enjoying it much more and the stress levels have gone down a fair bit.
I enjoy GP more though. I find it much more exciting and fun :D

SpoonSamba

HSC
Yeh my thrill for ip has been demolished, yeh i know i started the thread. But now im shit and very stressed and GOD JUST BURN IN HELL IP

Shoubadoo

HSC
I chose my IP because I couldn't find anything, after having searched everwhere for HOURS upon HOURS!
My teacher read the script, and said she almost cried just reading (it's about an ol' woman with alzheimers, not depressing, you just pity the old bat).
At first I was negative about it, then I practised it more and loved it, now it's proving to be right difficult to get the whole old-age thing happening.
There's also limited movement.
Hargh.

My GP's going really well.

SpoonSamba

HSC
Once again enjoying IP lol, trials performance is too soon

but I'm glad I'm on track

and ist good staging it and stuff

butu cutting down my script is abitch, i just have too much to say

leeny27

HSC
I'm absolutely loving my IP at the moment. I have my trial performance in just over a week, and it's all good. Up until the past week I was totally stressing but now it's done, and I don't have to try and figure it out.

The only thing left is journal which absolutely sucks because it's marked for this assessment, as well as our group one.

Heckles

HSC
yeh ip is ok
i started loving it, im doing 'Dog' by Steven Berkoff
funny as hell script but gettingit to work is an absoloute spank.
its a shame really, HSC has kinda ruined drama for me, as has music.
making play into work makes it gay, but not as gruelling as english. GOD I HATE ENGLISH haha

i think after trials we will all have a bit more confidence though, just performing it infront of people really enhances the whole experience of enjoyment that we are doing a 'performance' rather than an ip for hsc.

well best of luck yall!
im gunna go cram some more lines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)