Anyone else scared? (1 Viewer)

hangerm5

HSC
both exited and scared really...as long as all us scaredys stick together and gain strength and confidence thru numbers :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hangerm5 said:
both exited and scared really...as long as all us scaredys stick together and gain strength and confidence thru numbers :)
First the sticking together and then the revolution :(

Kirika

HSC
i WAS really excited. then i packed all my stuff and went outside and found that the nice wind that only ever comes through here had arrived. and the weather was so nice and the dogs were playing, the sun was shining. *tears well* condo is such a hole but i dont want to go. :( i know i'll love it but still... sad.

lizzibean

HSC
if i was going to be living on campus or moving i would be terrified. as it is, i just don't care... i feel like i should be more enthusiastic about the whole thing =\

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
lizzibean said:
if i was going to be living on campus or moving i would be terrified.
Heh, yeah. If I had to move, it would be scary. Being a Canberra local, I guess I'm mostly excited. Finding somewhere to park in the campus is friggen hard atm thou

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Finding somehwere to park is always a pain in the arse....

It takes me the same time (or less) to ride to uni as it does to drive, park and walk to class....

Callistogenic

HSC
((This is a forced-reply, thanks to the nice little, friendly bluey-banner that spans across my 'BoS Experience'™))

*ahem*

I feel as though with each new class I encounter, another 19 tonne weight has been placed somewhat carefully on my head. Okay, so it's probably not that bad, but to the wide-eyed observer that is me, it's something that I'm not quite yet used to. Although, I must admit that there's nothing wrong with struggling a little - it serves as a fairly constant reminder that what you're doing here is real, and this is the real world, and not some simulation.

I'll see how I go in the next few weeks. =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)