Anyone else screwed for tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

xMorrow

HSC
I have accepted my defeat for tomorrows exam. I have never really put a lot of work into this topic regarding study and oh boy am I regretting it now :'(

How does everyone else feel?

watercoloursky

HSC
for engineering exams in the past i have pretty much just winged it
this time i'm actually trying (and for the most part failing...) to study >.<

nano2e

HSC
Yea. I too slacked off in Engineering, besides studying mechanics, but materials and all these different engineering practices throw me off :l
And we only spent a day in class doing our last module (Telecommunications). GG no re

watercoloursky

HSC
our teacher taught us jack all as well >.< basically have to teach myself the engineer course overnight

xMorrow

HSC
My teacher very poorly taught the mechanics so it's really going to kill my mark in the exam. Also, I fail at the drawings :( haha

h4n0

HSC
Is there any1 that has a good engineering teacher.. I've had three this year and they were all bad.. but the last one just came to Australia so it's understandable.

NinjaPeter

HSC
100% screwed. I am only confident with one topic and it's the first one... Don't know fuck all for the maths part or any other crap. xD

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
my engineering teacher was the excel textbook. every lesson he would read that to us and tell us to summarise it. hopeless.

NinjaPeter

HSC
The excel book isn't that bad is it? I'm using it right now and it feels like I've learnt more in one night than I have in the whole year

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
The excel book isn't that bad is it? I'm using it right now and it feels like I've learnt more in one night than I have in the whole year
yeh it is, but im not much of a textbook learner lol.... just saying that my teacher didnt teach, he just read the textbook to us :/

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Good luck to all of us that are screwed for today! I know my whole class (including me) is not feeling confident at all hahaha.

K

kleenextissues1

Im still shit at drawing... And i can never remember forming processes.

I do distance ed, and when ever i did see my teacher he would only ever teach mechanics lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowTau

HSC
My teacher very poorly taught the mechanics so it's really going to kill my mark in the exam. Also, I fail at the drawings :( haha
I've been teaching myself mechanics if anything. The amount of mechanics in exams seems to be not that great though, there is a bit but meh. Drawings are worth lots of marks and i can never do them >.>

Im still shit at drawing... And i can never remember forming processes.

I do distance ed, and when ever i did see my teacher he would only ever teach mechanics lol
I don't know anything about forming processes either :|

And I also just realised I haven't changed my calculator batteries since year 7 when i bought it, I've never changed them, trusty old thing. DON'T BAIL ON ME NOW.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)