anyone else screwed???? (1 Viewer)

shikaree_bex

i live in my mind with occasional visits to the jo
Okay, perhaps it's just my school, but we don't learn shit all for theory in art and i am completely lost for the exam
my highest mark in an art exam is 34/50
so it brings my average down, and i a int expecting to get much for the practical cos teachers HATE my artwork cos they are old fashioned and have a long pole up their arses, but anyway

If anyone could offer me help?I normally do the signs and symbols question aanyone got a prac essay??
KNow how to answer the other questions??
any help i can get before the exam .... i aint got time till study till after legal which is tuesday of that week so if people could get back to me that'd be SWEET....

HS...wha?
:eek:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hey, nah sorry i ain't doin anything with signs and symbols, we were sposed to do a case study on that this year but we got a bit behind....

if u want anything on contemporary art, or specifically contemporary australian photography i might be able to help u, i've got an essay i think on the bore dof studies site too.

gimme a shout if u need stuff on contemp. art...

oldjian@hotmail.com

but ... don't freak out bout the exam. cos well you can't really study _that_ much for it anway ... what i did for trials was read some general stuff on art styles and stuff, and did like my own notes on about 5 artists which i then more or less regurgitated in the essay section..

roo

HSC
what case studies do you do? i usually do the signs and symbols question too. i've got some notes, but i'm not sure if you do those case studies.. :)

stress less, i'm sure u'll do fine, 34/50 isnt bad! :)

maree

OMG im in the same boat..
it fully sucks
we didnt get taught anything!!!!
what are we meant to talk about when we get into the exam???
EEP!!!!

Sugardoll

I'm doing signs and symbols. I focused on three artists.

Frida Kahlo, Picasso and Michael Nelson Tjakammara.

I did a section on each atists.

I wrote a list on the signs and symbols for each artists. What they mean.

I written several of these essays and got a good marks, so if you want to talk about it email me or add me to messenger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)