anyone else with too much time work out there timetable already? (3 Viewers)

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
[1 to 13] means the class will be held from week 1 to week 13. The Monday of week 7 is probably a public holiday, so it has [1 to 6, 8 to 13] in some cases.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Super Pig said:
[1 to 13] means the class will be held from week 1 to week 13. The Monday of week 7 is probably a public holiday, so it has [1 to 6, 8 to 13] in some cases.
Oh thats more logical, i was thinking it may be referring to student numbers in some way

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
acmilan said:
I dont get the SOFT 1901 practical timetable, it says 3 hours per week practical but from MyUni it seems like 4 hours. Take the Z1 stream for example, it has two modays and a wednesday (wednesday being 2 hours). Can anyone explain it? Also whats it mean next to the times where it says (1 to 6, 8 to 13) or (1-13) etc.?
in SOFT 1901 I think they will teach us how to do stuff in the the 2 monday 1 hr practicals and make us do stuff in the 2 hr one...I dunno...I'm just guessing.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I was checking out the information on BCHM2071 (biochemistry) and MBLG2771 (Molecular biolgy and genetics) and it says I have a fortnightly four hour prac for each. but in the actual timetable the prac hours are from 1-6pm... yeech, i hope that is a mistake. can anyone clarify this?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Best case scenario, if i was able to pick where everything goes, this is how it would be

Last edited:

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
man! i tried to figure my timetable out but there is always something like a tutorial overlapping a lab session or something....argghh frustrating!!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
LazyBoy said:
okay i had an hour to kill so i worked out my timetable (well my ideal one, its actually subject to tute group spaces)

anyway i have a 90% chance of getting mondays off because i would only have a 1 hour tute on a monday, none of my other subjects run on monday.

But tuesday 10-5 with 2 hours worth of breaks.
Wednesday 10-5 with an hours break inbetween each.
thursday 1-4 with an hour break inbetween.
friday 1-4 with an hour break inbetween.

if thats confused you ive attached a copy of the time table i created. Heres just hoping i can go to the Student Centre and replicate it come O-week
in one sentence...you really need to get out more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)