anyone for tennis? (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
any tennis players/fans around the forums? anyone got any opinions on the state of tennis at the moment? rankings, players etc?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I watch it when the Australian opens on.
mmmmmmmmm Andy Roddick:jaw: The hotness

Juliet

HSC
I am a fan of tennis, but no time to watch it anymore. My favourite player is Martina Hingis.:D

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
you mean the one from this years aussie open, with Emalie Loit? i wish id seen it, but i was listening on the radio! radio tennis is funny "backhand down the line, serena moves cross court, grunt, midcourt cross forehand, slipping, Loit moving forward, hits it one metre past net, backspin..." etc... its kinda hard to follow

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Agassi by far is playing the best tennis of his life!

Lleyton hasnt played for nearly 2 months!

Wats doing?

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
ive been really impressed with Alicia Molik lately....

she said last december or something, that 2003 was the year she HAD to step up and really give it her best shot... and now shes had wins over top 10 players, won a tournie, played 3 finals and cracked the top 50...

FINALLY australia has a decent female tennis player who is not gonna run off to yugoslavia.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Dokic might make a comeback to play for Australia....

I hope she does........bring Demir back!

Give Demir a New......

swisstruffles

HSC
lol...i reckon Jelena should definitely come back now that her wacky father is out of the picture. Alicia Molik- you go girl!! we need more female players to step up to the plate (and the rankings). I watch all the grand slams...yes, even the French, US and Wimbly where on free to air, i have to get up at midnight on weekdays, yes.....

FERRERO TO WIN THE FRENCH!!!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Well Ill tell ya whose playing well this year, Federer.......he's a good chance for the French as with Guga........but he's always unpredictable........

Is Clay the national surface of Brazil?

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I don't really play tennis (my backhand never makes it across the net).

but I love to watch it.

still sticking with Agassi for the male. He's been very consistent these past few years.
and....he's cute...

for the female I'm all with Henin and Hantuchova. frankly, I'm getting bored with the Williams sisters.
Someone beat them! :mad1:

and unfortunately australia hasn't really got a prominent female player. though Molik is getting pretty good.
Jelena should come back and train here! she's been disowned by that excuse for a father anyway, hasn't she? :rolleyes:

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Hmm.....What I kinda meant was, is Guga bought up playing on clay?

Like what I kinda gathered wat a national surface was that, if for example their National Open is played on Rebound Ace, then their national surface is Rebound Ace..........

professor

if u put it that way, yea Brazil is clay surface...and not only brazil, spain and france are like that as well....

virtually, all latin american countries r clay

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Clay is favoured by pretty much all of the European countries ey? Or maybe their indoor Rebound Ace...........:)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Juliet
I am a fan of tennis, but no time to watch it anymore. My favourite player is Martina Hingis.:D
i despise hingis...! grrr

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Will out own Lleyton make it to the Quarters? I think he'll make it to the 4th round........his playing to shit to make it anywhere pass that.............does anyone know if he faces his nemisis Moya?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)