Anyone getting their exam papers back from bos? (1 Viewer)

fishbulb

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
i've heard you can... and yeh id be interested in getting mine back
Yeh, they have no reason to refuse copies of the hsc booklets. There is not private information they are trying to withhold, it should be a painless process. Raw marks is a different story.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
i think theyve put the process on another thread in previous years, anyone able to link us to a thread with specific directions...?

dp624

HSC
i might. but i've gotten over the intial AYAYAYAY i wanna see what marks i've got. so maybe a 50/50 chance.

lionking1191

HSC
i just want one of my modern essays back... i really liked it and i doubt i'll be able to do another one :(

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
i wanna show ppl that messy writing does not mean fail, because i rekon the last half of my english essay on Module B must've been almost illegible, but i got band 6 lol

also in general, my handwriting is pretty darn bad - have hope ye with bad handwriting!!! you can still achieve band 6's!!!

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
wait what? you can actually get your marked work back?

LOL WTF

GIMME THAT SHIT

I really, really, would like to get my adv eng paper back!!!

Last edited:

lionking1191

HSC
hm i might consider it. does anyone know what is classified as a 'document'? is it one booklet, one set of exam papers or what?

$30 per exam paper is pretty expensive..

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The $30 fee covers your whole application and you can request all of your papers within that application.

lionking1191

HSC
Lazarus said:
The $30 fee covers your whole application and you can request all of your papers within that application.
ah ok great. thanks james.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Lazarus said:
I want a copy of all my exam writing booklets, is there also another $30 processing fees

HSC
Do markers draw penises on your paper if they're bored? :confused:

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
kevinx2 said:
Do markers draw penises on your paper if they're bored? :confused:

No - all markers put on your paper is a mark (usually a tick) that indicates that they have read that page. The second marker will cross that tick making it a small cross.

NB Sometimes though markers do forget to put the tick on. I would say that I am 100% sure that I put the tick on 95% of the pages that I marked but am sure that I read and marked to the best of my ability 100% of the pages in the booklets assigned to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)