Anyone goin to Forster? (1 Viewer)

skittles76

HSC
hey Guys, is anyone here going to Forster for shcoolies? or has anyone been in the past? if yes, what's it like? much activity up there? my friends and i are about to book, but im just starting to wonder if it will be worth it or not...

any insights would be helpful :) thanks

freakish

HSC
:) Sure are. A group of our friends are heading up there for about 3 weeks. One of the girls has a holiday house up there. Not a huge schoolies location, but party-goers still head there.

Luke_D

HSC
A group of mates and I went up for skoolies last year. There weren't many people there at all. Not that we were expecting many people to be there. It's a great place to go if you want to just go somewhere with your mates to sit back and chill.:)

To give you some idea, the night life for us consisted of playing Monopoly (cause the whether was rather crap at the time), going up to Main Beach and hanging out with every skoolies person in Forster and the surrounding suburbs (a total of about 50), until the cops came and told us to go away:mad1: And letting off some fireworks on Nine Mile Beach:)

bethy2006

HSC
haha omg
if your going to forster for schoolies ur not gonna have the best time in the world..
i go there in summer holidays and i swear the night life is shit.. there is one main st with no clubs so basically ur locations will be the pub with the aboriginals and ull have to rely on house parties of locals.. who really dont like sydney goers.. plus make sure u keep ur belongings with u.. head st is a major crime scene for breaking into cars and units.. and the police cant do anything bout it becuase all the people who steal are under 14 and they go to taree and sell the shit. cabarita children.. stupid reserve

froggy_chik87

HSC
we are the other group that went up last year...with luke...and as far as i'm aware, our group had an awesome time!! We didn't stay in forster...we stayed a bit further out in smiths lake (beautiful area)...but it was great!

If your at schoolies to have fun with your mates...and if you have a big group that makes it even better!! We had 12 of us...and i had an absolutly fantastic time...hoestly don't listen to people telling yuou not to go because the nightlife is shit...go if you want to...and i can assure you...you'll have an awesome time...

skittles76

HSC
yeah, theres 6 of us going :) im sure we'll have fun. me n ashley will be the only 2 underage, but i doubt that will affect us too badly. i dont think our group would wanna get drunk too much or anything anyway. well not that im aware of.... lol nah im sure we'll have a fantastic time :)

SirLukeyG

HSC
Well I live in Forster! lol. And it's not such a bad place. Not party atmosphere though...... Though i might be able to arrange somethign with the rest of the peoples round here.

But if you're after somewhere laid back and relaxe,d it's very nice. And there's Diamond Beach/Black Head/Red Head just out of town too. Only 15 minutes drive or so. Of course for my Schoolies trip, I gotta get out of here :D. lol.

..:::LoZzA:::..

HSC
I went to schoolies with about 40 of my friends n we had an awesome time!! We had 4 houses in the same street n we just made our own fun. If you're staying in a house make sure you know about the rules the owner has cuz we had massive problems with our owner, she told us we couldnt have anyone else coming into our house besides the people who were staying there!!

helsie

HSC
im hopefully going to Forster with a few friends on 25th nov- 2nd dec.

Last edited:
G

genavania

yeah i think ill be there too.
are there any camping grounds or is that advised against

duffman=here06

HSC
yep i group of about 12 of us are going 2 smiths lake which is 5 minutes from foster hope to see u there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)