Anyone going overseas? (1 Viewer)

JSBboag

HSC
Yeah, iam also going to canada - u going to Whistler?
After the winter, i am going to spring break in Mexico and then making my way down into South America.

bawd

HSC
Going with friends to Taiwan on a Chinese School Program. We basically get to Taiwan ourselves and meet at a University, and then we get taken around a three week tour. We only have to pay for the plane tickets, accomodation/food etc are covered by the government.

leeny27

HSC
Hell yeah!!

Heading on a 10 day cruise around the south pacific with a group of friends. Can't wait! :D

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Yea. I'm going to America straight after HSC. Ill be in Australia in december and january (hopefully with a job earning back all the money I spend), and then going to phuket with 4 friends in February

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
JSBboag said:
Yeah, iam also going to canada - u going to Whistler?
After the winter, i am going to spring break in Mexico and then making my way down into South America.
YES i am so excited to go to whistler. ill be in british columbia for most of my time in canada. im situated in vancouver and abbotsford and whistlers going to rockkkk !

its gonna be beaut. probably heading down to cabo in spring. MEXICOOO BABY!

i think whistlers gonna go off. my friends and family have been and they recommended me to go.

yayyya !

where are you gonna be ?

Last edited:

louise08

HSC
I'm going to the UK and France with my best friend this december, good break before the important year! I dont know what I'll be doing after the HSC. I'm pretty sure I wont take the year off or anything.. I will just make the use of the 3-4 months before Uni (if I get in ha) I really want to do the America trip (cali, ny)

HSC
hey i'm going to canada also but going to to a place near calgary and banff in alberta going for like a month also get to stay in hawaii on the way there and back going to cost a lot but worth it :D:D what dates are you going for?

h1958buglid

HSC
Yeah i'm not going to schoolies.. cause i'm not allowed... but my whole group - all 11 of us are travelling Europe, so i'll be in London with them for a few weeks.. then I reckon i'll go over to Vancouver for a month or so, and come back home in time for orientation days...

liss897

HSC
im going with my friends to avoca then going to europe with a friend, so yes and no!

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
I want to go to Zimbabwe but I doubt I'd be able to go in the near future because:

1) I don't think I'll have the cash.
2) Because of the whole civil unrest that's going on. Stupid Mugabe!

adreeannuh

HSC
Fck Schoolies. I'm going to South East Asia then to L.A. with my bestfriend and maybe Bali, who knows?
Wooo.

bukobox

HSC
WHOOT I'm going to FRANCE as an exchange student!! YIPEEEEEEEE
I'm spending a whole year there!! YAY

pw3nd

HSC
dayumm, u goin canada ayes?, me n my friends are planning to go to phills afta HSC wen we gather all our cash up, might stay for 2 weeks or more =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)