anyone got a king lear essay that i can borrow? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abdo

it must be less than 900 words and more than 600, preferably not too hard to understand and do not contain many funny big words. it should cover the whole syllabus from readings to productions, from chaos to family. my english trial is approaching, its not too distant now just 5 more days to go. i need your help amigos, i am in trouble and am now begging the community for a little favor. you must send your work to me... asap.

your deeds will not be remember.

peace.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
get off your arse and write your own essays!
be greatful schools havent implemented turnitin, coz it sounds as if you can only survive by other people doing your work for you, which wont help you in the hsc or uni if you somehow make it.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Oh only if you give it back but then again i hate lear so it might be safer not to use mine. pfft you had 5 days for 900 words, you can do that over in a night easy!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
All i can say is do as much study as you can. maybe you should get started now instead of pathetically waiting for a reply. We're all stressed and selfish! you shouldve done it earlier and been organised. just do a rushed job on it for ur trials and then write a proper in depth sa for ur hsc exams. good luck and goodbye

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
argh. I hate people like you. You even dared to list criteria. Pffft.

There. That is my constructive comment for the day.

Edit: I just realised that you're the one who posted the thing about Cambridge and Stephen Hawkings. You cannot write a f***ing 900 word King Lear essay, yet you aspire to Cambridge and working with Hawkings. Unless, you're messing around, go figure.

Last edited:
A

abdo

Sarah168 said:
argh. I hate people like you. You even dared to list criteria. Pffft.

There. That is my constructive comment for the day.

Edit: I just realised that you're the one who posted the thing about Cambridge and Stephen Hawkings. You cannot write a f***ing 900 word King Lear essay, yet you aspire to Cambridge and working with Hawkings. Unless, you're messing around, go figure.
i like your attitude, but your comments are more destructivie than constructive...

i only wanted to work with hawkings... not shakespeare. :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
What kind of newb cant write more then 600-900 :p

Lear is by far the easiest module, for me anyway. Do some work.

A

abdo

i am assuming the answer is no.

i feel so betrayed, i called you amigos but now...

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
You're gay. Try the english resources on the front page of BOS, genius.

brunette

HSC
no offence but u sound like a total dickhead/ bitch (whatever the f### u r)

who do u think u are demanding people "must" sending in their essays which they have actually taken time to research and write...and on top of that demand conditions!!! omg

and also when or IF people ever decide to help u, u better god damn remember the favour they done for u coz they're not benefiting from it....ur not king shit...do u except people to say "here u go my majesty take everything" and then u trample all over them...pathetic existence

get of ur fukn ass, do some research, and write ur own god damn essay

SUNIL

HSC
how dare you say sumthing like that to someone you dont even know...maybe they really need the help. i know you and i know that you arent a very nice person!..i know how you at school use people to get top marks and then when yur done with them throw them out like their trash. remember when u faked a panic attack to get extra time to write yur economics essay! now whos the pathetic one!

brunette

HSC
omg i cant believe i thought u were a nice person sunil
how do i use ppl (who have i used? i honestly would like to know)..me of all ppl..ask anyone and they'll tell u i actually help people..i dont give away my notes and books for nothing
also excuse me unless i am i top class actress then i dont think ill be able to pull off a fake attack
and just so u know i actauuly lost time...not that u care i guess and in fact i didnt need extra time my essay was memorized and i was capable of writing it in 50 mins
i dont undertsnad where ur coming from...who helped u in the economics exam at lunch before the libraray and let u read all her notes??? if i remember correctly that was me
so can u please not attack me
i apologise if i came on two strong in the above thingy to the person albo mabe it wasnt my hour and i take full responsibility but u have no right accusing my personally of things that even u know arent true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)