anyone got the engineering scholarship? (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
just wondering... did anyone get the provisional scholarship yet?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah but only provisional... kinda burst my bubble man - thought i already got it...

jayz

walking
did u fink UTS eng's interview planning and setting sucked? i did a electrical eng one, and i had 4 bloody interviewers, it first appeared to me, they wanted me to do some board meeting presentation, and the question's they asked me backed up my initial thought, i.e. so wat do u fink u can contribute to eng? i mean wtf, how am i suppose to noe right now, i dunt noe anything in specific, in detail/area of interest, and they now expect me to tell them how i can make a difference? wtf is tat! all i noe is tat i am interested in the course, coz it's practical and flexible. i am pissed off about the interview, but i hope i did alright

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i think everyone was a bit peeved about the interviews.. man i rang up a few days before and asked what i should wear... and the eng manager said 'just wear what you would wear if u were going to uni'. so i went in nice jeans and a nice top, only to see people wearing suits! LOL

mind you for each of the 3 girls i saw, there were 35023940-395 guys... hmm

you really couldnt be preapred for this interview - i wouldnt worry about it if i were you - its over now

all the best mate :)

jayz

walking
yeppy, i got REJECTED!
u must be in, considering u r yet to receive a final reply. congrats ToOhEyZ! :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
rejected? for real? they said they dont tell ya till janurary
how did they say it man?

dont worry bout it jayz - did you apply for other scholarships? like nsw? they offer $12500 a year for 5 years -

jayz

walking
dunwory, i am alright wif things. basically they said something like we r unable to offer u a position...blah blah, however, i still may go to UTS, coz i got offered the BIT scholarship, :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by jayz
i got offered the BIT scholarship, :)
wow! congrats for that! .. i shoulda applied for that too... ah too late now.. LOL

Dingo

Banned
my family is smart
my brother got scholarship for BIT
and my couzin she gotta scholarship for BEngineering
dam wat happend to me im heading to uws....

PS: if you gotten the scholarhip, uts would have called you up on the day you recieved your UAI, you need a 90s+ uai to receive the scholarship i believe.
If they have not contacted you already, then you have not received the scholarship.

peace^^

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)