Anyone has done Fins3636? Plzz help!! (1 Viewer)

milannotear

HSC
Hey..is there anyone who have actually done this course??
I am so trapped by this subject, the lecture notes are so ambiguous and the mis-sem exam's coming this week...does anyone possess past mid sem papers or past lec notes??? Could you plz send them to milannotear@gmail.com?
Many many thanks!!!

genius1234567

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm so glad this faggot is banned.

What about the tutorial homework? And your prescribed textbook?
what did u say cunt, piss off back to your shithole house western sydney and try not to get stabbed by some drugged up homeless man along the way.

Sick of all you you dickheads that live in western sydney that come to unsw , seriously unsw is for people that live within like a 30km radius of the university, all you others, piss off!

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
what did u say cunt, piss off back to your shithole house western sydney and try not to get stabbed by some drugged up homeless man along the way.

Sick of all you you dickheads that live in western sydney that come to unsw , seriously unsw is for people that live within like a 30km radius of the university, all you others, piss off!
Banned again, I'm not surprised. Initially, you stated a "2km" radius, and now you edit your post to a "30km radius" instead. Also, what makes you assume that I live in the western suburbs? It doesn't necessarily mean that if I attended a school there, I also live there. Correlation =/= Causation. Shit troll is shit. Back to your cave.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Our car got stolen three times in the eastern suburbs when we used to live there.

@OP go to consultations/lecturers office

miaowsha

HSC
Banned again, I'm not surprised. Initially, you stated a "2km" radius, and now you edit your post to a "30km radius" instead. Also, what makes you assume that I live in the western suburbs? It doesn't necessarily mean that if I attended a school there, I also live there. Correlation =/= Causation. Shit troll is shit. Back to your cave.
Makes me so sad these people have infiltrated the eastern suburbs. Either he's from the Mascot/"La Pa" illiterate masses who can't even spell/pronounce their own suburb (La Perouse) and thinks he's in the east, or he's actually a westie who has recently moved in and is trying to get over his "I'm from da riff but I have to look intelligent" aka nouveau riche syndrome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)