Anyone hate Uni? (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
because many (not all) asians are only capable of studying business/finance/commerce, go to mixi, QQ, handbags and Country Road bags, look at me i play final fantasy/dota and no speak english.
well that is the consequence of commerce.

Fuck UNSW, I'm over this place. They can have all the internationals they want, but it's time I fucking humiliate them by writing an article about their lack of atmosphere and balance. Oh, and I didn't mention the tutors who speak IN BROKEN ENGLISH. Now I'm just angry. I'm going to buy some maccas and cool down.
4 of the 16 subjects ive done so far the tutor only spoke broke english.
the rest are asian who can actually speak english, anglo somehow or true petrolhead aussie.

i think you needing to transfer out of commerce if you sick and tire of hear mandarin all nite long.
i just dont like commerce, thank god i didnt study commerce your problem is not the only reason.

Hahahaha, no offence man, but it's pretty well known that UNSW is a very asian dominated uni, with the b commerce being pretty much the main course. But shit GET SOME MACCAS MAN GO GO GO GO

unsw commerce is teeming with asians, how could u not know this

Poor wixxy, hang in there man.

Alternatively:

the asians there arent very tough, many of them arent.

Last edited:

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
even managed to get the wrong burger at maccas, how much worse could this monday get. oh that's right, a QMA test at 5pm. fml

edit: with the tutor who's writing is unintelligable scribble and I can't understand.
Unintelligible scribble makes me homicidal.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Depends how far away you are from it. More than 20mins = Nay.

EDIT: If already at uni, you should go

Garygaz

HSC
I asked for a mighty angus, medium, so the guy comes over 'Regular angus meal' and I'm like 'Yes sirreee', get to table, open it, its a grand angus with a grill slip saying no cheese and no onions.

Sitting in ASB, on bos and fb. lulz, it's how I survive my day.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Like, 3 minutes walk.
No point going broadway though, I am broke (having lost my wallet on Friday night's Freedom Drinks adventures)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
No... I got refused entry and everyone else was allowed in. Hungry Jacks something something not really sure, holes in my memory, my life is fucked now due to lack of money/licence/medicare card/phone/student card/EVERYTHING fml :(

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
My course is a f*@$ing international cluster fest, I'm in the about 15% minority of Australian students. I sit in my lecture hearing everyone speak in about 5 different dialects of Asian, Indian and whatever. Everyone there seems to be tunnel visioning on getting the best marks and don't seem to care about a social life. Feels like I'm freakin going to university in another non-english speaking country. Makes me want to drop out it's so depressing.

Any other stories :(?
UNSW has been like that for years. It'll never change and its ironic because the people there do have social lives but as you're not in their racial clique, you'll never really be a part of it. I sympathise with you here.

I dunno, I have friends who did worse than me UAI wise, went to out of Sydney uni's and are apparently having the time of their lives. I understand that there is some prestige behind a unsw commerce degree but I'm pondering as to if it is really worth it atm.
Personal choice. Atmosphere is important in a place like university where you're there because you choose to be. Whether or not its really worth it simply depends on what are your alternatives? Can you easily transfer to another university (or another degree in UNSW even). Or do you feel that university is not even for you in the first place or at the very least, in this point in time. Although I feel that the only real problem for you here is the unassailable amount of Asians at UNSW.

Fuck UNSW, I'm over this place. They can have all the internationals they want, but it's time I fucking humiliate them by writing an article about their lack of atmosphere and balance. Oh, and I didn't mention the tutors who speak IN BROKEN ENGLISH. Now I'm just angry. I'm going to buy some maccas and cool down.
Maccas at kensington is full of asians who not only sit around you but serve you at the counter.

because many (not all) asians are only capable of studying business/finance/commerce, go to mixi, QQ, handbags and Country Road bags, look at me i play final fantasy/dota and no speak english.
well that is the consequence of commerce.

UNSW would be a different place if one were an Asian.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Nothing, lol.
Waiting for Wednesday pay-day, I've cancelled the Visa Debit that was in my wallet and have a spare keycard to use then.
Cancelled the sim-card in my phone and have the sim, but my spare phone is broken so yeah, going without a phone.
Gonna have to call medicare and be like "what is the process?" and maybe get that first... Licence can come later, not gonna drive anywhere or go out (to licenced premises) for a while (being broke/not trusting myself with alcohol anymore = no going out)
I currently have a student ID card from UWS (seeing as I transferred mid-year) so getting my concession isn't a problem, I'll just have to get a new Notre Dame one by the time I have to sit exams.
APPARENTLY my phone handset has been found.... someone called me on Saturday morning telling me this... went to see them at work but they'd shut for the day, going to go on Wednesday to their workplace and ask the manager who it would be with my phone or whatever, lol.
And I got the spare key for my work locker, and spare hosue key, so that's all okay.

ascentyx

HSC
lol i know how u feel i'm white and doing actuarial studies lol nuff' said. anyways there is lots of social stuff to do if ur willing. i joined the actuarial club thing and we do lots of stuff there. get involved !

Failure_123

HSC
Dude UNSW suck, as you know, its full of international students (especially those annoying chinese students). Move to Usyd :)

HSC
N/A

4 of the 16 subjects ive done so far the tutor only spoke broke english.
the rest are asian who can actually speak english, anglo somehow or true petrolhead aussie.

sick and tire of hear mandarin all nite long.

the asians there arent very tough, many of them arent.
First jews, now asians..?
Your bigoted racisms seeps onto these forums like a burst sewrage pipe.
Why don't you actually try and talk to people with different ethnic backgrounds, rather than dismissing them as 'cockaroches' in need of 'extermination'.
bigot.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Have to call them tomorrow.
By 4.30 pm.
Or they will be charging me the $500 on top of whatever it cost to get it cleaned.
I'm not sure that I even paid my fare, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)