Anyone have a full list of university offers? (1 Viewer)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
The Sydney Morning Herald website has a search function wher eyou can input a person's name and up will come their offer. They say it will be published in the newspaper tomorrow.

Anyone have the full list? I'd rather have a computer-searchable list than have to pore through tiny letters on a piece of paper.

AM_092

HSC
N/A
Is everyone who got an offer up until the main round, suppose to be on there??
Because I'm not!! There is someone with the same surname and initials as me, but it says Health Science, whereas I got into Communication (journalism). Odd.
I hope my names in the paper tomorrow, since I was planning to buy it!

tess_gee

HSC
Mine too! I got into Communication (Journalism) at UTS and the person listed with the same initials as me (which I am presuming is me) is registered as doing Health Science! What the hell?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
^
I hope for your sakes, they were mistakes.

Nice job getting the links, people ^_^

AM_092

HSC
N/A
Mine too! I got into Communication (Journalism) at UTS and the person listed with the same initials as me (which I am presuming is me) is registered as doing Health Science! What the hell?
Well I did see some people with BA Comm (Journalism) - which is our course!
How did we get health science?? I hope that's not what it says tomorrow.

AM_092

HSC
N/A
Well, I hope it's just SMH.. If it is, at least I can just grab a copy of the daily telegraph instead!

SFinspired

HSC
Are these only for HSC students? or does ALL the applicants get recorded?

*rUsTy*

HSC
HSC I think. I got an early January offer (non-HSC student) and I'm not on the list.

Dombrovski

HSC
There is something wrong with the excel version. If I start with the code "214" I get heaps of Health Sci/Paramed, but they all have different course codes starting 214XXX

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
There is something wrong with the excel version. If I start with the code "214" I get heaps of Health Sci/Paramed, but they all have different course codes starting 214XXX
Yes, the codes are correct but the names are wrong. This happens on the website as well, not just in the CSV.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
As ajdlinux said, the course names in the old csv file are wrong - the correct course name for a particular course code can be found using UAC's course search.

watda

HSC
Is everyone who got an offer up until the main round, suppose to be on there??
Because I'm not!! There is someone with the same surname and initials as me, but it says Health Science, whereas I got into Communication (journalism). Odd.
I hope my names in the paper tomorrow, since I was planning to buy it!
i got into journalism too in uws

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)