Anyone having a work overload crisis? (1 Viewer)

rosypink

HSC
omg is anyone finding the work content we r given at school to be overboard?
like seriously, i have no life because of these stupid teachers, assignments and homework- it really is annoying that ive started to become lazy =[ i cbb studying anymore because when i look at what i have to revise i just lose all motivation and look for something to do as an excuse( which btw is really bad) or i just end up day dreaming !!!

selablad

HSC
No, I think the workload is just fine, so long as you don't get too bothered with it and just take every day as it comes :)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
selablad said:
No, I think the workload is just fine, so long as you don't get too bothered with it and just take every day as it comes :)
Agreed, if you study smart and hard then it wont dominate you life the the extent you are missing out on normal activities.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
rosypink said:
omg is anyone finding the work content we r given at school to be overboard?
like seriously, i have no life because of these stupid teachers, assignments and homework- it really is annoying that ive started to become lazy =[ i cbb studying anymore because when i look at what i have to revise i just lose all motivation and look for something to do as an excuse( which btw is really bad) or i just end up day dreaming !!!
makes you wish you were back in year 9 or 10

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I cannot put with up my Chemistry homework. All the works are irrelevant crap (excuse my language).

rosypink

HSC
see wat i mean..im just wasting time on this when i should be studying for my upcoming half yearlys...which are next week omg..
i guess i just feel like complaining =]

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Everything is fine, except Modern History, which is slowly sapping the energy and will out of me.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Everything is fine, except Modern History, which is slowly sapping the energy and will out of me.
Still didn't get it changed?

I am fine with all my subjects (even with Chemistry!). I change my mind so frequently about subjects. :mad:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Still didn't get it changed?

I am fine with all my subjects (even with Chemistry!). I change my mind so frequently about subjects. :mad:
My teacher talked to me after class and was like making me feel guilty. "As a senior student you owe it to yourself to take charge of your own studies. Saying I'm bored of a subject is an unacceptable excuse. Also, it's too late to change subjects, so you'll just have to remain bored until the end of the Preliminary course". :angry:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
I hate teachers like that. :(

Seriously, some of the teachers you get make you want to kill the subject immediately - even when it's actually very interesting.

/rage

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
My economics teacher made us do 9/13 chapters of the textbook in 1 term wat r we gonna do in the other 2 terms?

everanoutsider

HSC
yeah the work load is much harder than in previous years. Lol i guess its supposed to be. the life i had just keeps slipping away.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Sometimes I feel that way too but maybe its because I spent ALOT of my time procrastinating (and I have a part time job).

But really, I don't get much homework (maybe thats cuz the school I go to is public and everyone complains when we get work)

The only subjects I'm really feeling overworked in is French :E I think I'd do way better if I didn't have the damn internet and I studied!!!!

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I have gotten basicly no homework this year from any subject except english, and some note-taking from economics. :D I've got way too much free time. :D

catherinet

HSC
Sometimes the workload is bearable but at other times i feel as though i am being bombarded all of a sudden with work that the teachers could have just as easily spread out over the previous weeks.

catherinet

HSC
foram said:
I have gotten basicly no homework this year from any subject except english, and some note-taking from economics. :D I've got way too much free time. :D
*is unbelievably jealous!*

selablad

HSC
None of my teachers give out homework...or, at least, if they do, I don't do it and they don't care, so it all works out.
But assignments sometimes get the better of me...I had an English one due today and Maths C tomorrow (the pentagram one, which I only started today)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)