Anyone here go to Chatswood library? (1 Viewer)

avicidal

HSC
Used to go there every weekday in year 12, should be quiet now as trials/hsc is far away, while the room booking is also nice if you can string together 3 other friends. otherwise your best friends would be the tall tables near the hsc books and a good pair of noise cancelling headphones w/ spotify

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
anyone go to parra library / wsu to study??
They do they have a small room for silent study which have rectangular tables but besides that most of the tables are small circles which arent't the best for studying

Ksalu

HSC
Does anyone have any recommendations for libraries that are good for study? I currently just go to the Rhodes Learning Space and the Concord library

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
macquarie uni should be a really good place to study, lesser immature year 10s there
When studying at Chatswood library I have just come to accept that it's less of a library in the traditional sense and more of a central 'hangout hub' for Chatswood. There's a reason they have a separate quiet study section I guess.

Also I find it funny that chess has completely taken over at Chatswood library too. For some reason everyone in my year starting playing lichess whilst watching Gothamchess and Hikaru Nakamura. I didn't know it was a Sydney wide thing as well, I just thought it was my school.

wzsmartypants

HSC
marrickville library is goated trust food and drinks allowed too since there's a cafe there

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
ive gone to so many diff libraries but all of them r kinda trash ngl i dont feel as comfortable studying there

avicidal

HSC
i'll be real i've studied in food courts instead of libraries because they were quieter & i was with friends
Yeah I used hang out and study right outside of KFC at the Westfield food court, after the library closed at 8. Those were some interesting times

Ksalu

HSC
I know Parramatta Library and Wentworth Point Library has quiet study spaces if you want a quiet area to study in a library. For those 18 and over, the Wentworth point library's quiet study rooms goes from 9am to 11pm (if you are u18, you can probably still sneak in like me :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)