Anyone here into Shooting? (1 Viewer)

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Hey all,

Just want to see if any of the BOS member are into the shooting sports.

Disciplines including:

Pistol:
- Rapid
- 25m
- 50m

Rifle:
- Air
- .22lr
- .308W

Shotgun
- Trap
- Double Trap
- Skeet

and whatever else I may have missed.

Personally I follow the discipline of 50m prone (.22lr) and compete regularly in it. Overall goal of making the Olympics in a few years time.

It would be good to see if the sport had more recognition and if more are willing to give it a shot (Yes I know...that was a horrible pun ;)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Shooting in video games is probably a bit more popular than the sport haha.

jackerino

HSC
Shooting causes release of GSR (Gun shot residue) which includes [particulates of lead that you BREATHE IN. Shooting caused you to eat lead LITERALLY, and lead FUCK YOU UP AND MAKES YOU A BRAIN DAMAGED RETARD. Dont do shooting if you value your intellect. Literally. Until they make lead-free bullets and all of that, avoid it at all costs.

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
Shooting causes release of GSR (Gun shot residue) which includes [particulates of lead that you BREATHE IN. Shooting caused you to eat lead LITERALLY, and lead FUCK YOU UP AND MAKES YOU A BRAIN DAMAGED RETARD. Dont do shooting if you value your intellect. Literally. Until they make lead-free bullets and all of that, avoid it at all costs.
I actually logged in just to reply your post. Now you might not think that's such a big deal... however consider that sometime ago I lost my password. I had to request a new password, which was a jumble of numbers sent to me by boredofstudies.org. I never got around to changing it to something I could remember, so now every time I log in, I have to go to gmail, search for "boredofstudies", find the email where my new password is kept, and copy/paste it into the password field on this forum.

I actually went through this entire process just to tell you, OP, that you are by far, the biggest, most absurdly socially inept C-U-N-T that I have ever heard from. I hope that you go to class in a suit every single day, just so I can have the pleasure of knowing that you will never ever feel the loving touch of a woman.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You'd have to inhale a fuckton for that to happen.

To OP

LR shooting.

jackerino

HSC
I actually logged in just to reply your post. Now you might not think that's such a big deal... however consider that sometime ago I lost my password. I had to request a new password, which was a jumble of numbers sent to me by boredofstudies.org. I never got around to changing it to something I could remember, so now every time I log in, I have to go to gmail, search for "boredofstudies", find the email where my new password is kept, and copy/paste it into the password field on this forum.

I actually went through this entire process just to tell you, OP, that you are by far, the biggest, most absurdly socially inept C-U-N-T that I have ever heard from. I hope that you go to class in a suit every single day, just so I can have the pleasure of knowing that you will never ever feel the loving touch of a woman.

Hey why u calling OP a cunt?? he didn't do anything to you. And say what you want to say, any amount of lead will fuck you up, be it instantly or over a long period of time.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Hey why u calling OP a cunt?? he didn't do anything to you. And say what you want to say, any amount of lead will fuck you up, be it instantly or over a long period of time.
Mate I don't think he was referring that comment to me.

And your comment on gun residue is so unbelievably wrong I am not even going to be rude about it. I don't know where you got that information or what makes you think that but I'll ask you to keep your comments on shooting to yourself unless your going to give factual statements. Shooting does no such thing... if you did shoot you might know that. (and if you already do shoot then you are severely misinformed).

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The topic at hand was who shoots and what classes.
Get back on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)