Anyone here wanna be a rapper or a singer? (1 Viewer)

goutlaw

Whatup people,

if anyone here is interested in rapping or singing, I can help by providing beats for your demo or cd or whatever. I can make pretty much any style of track you want and my prices are reasonable. Contact me by replying or pming me.

holla

:headbang:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
bboxing is kool bigmac!!

MuaHUAH (now theres a word which i havent said in a while...)

yeah i like the way justin t bboxes... funky stuff

goutlaw

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

what do ya use to make ur beats man?
Whatup ToOhEyZ,

Right now I mostly use a wide range of software to make my tracks i.e. Reason, FlStudio, Halion, Cool Edit Pro and others depending on how I feel and what type of track I want to make. I'll also be getting more hardware like an MPC and some dope keyboards/racks soon.

Do you rhyme man?

Ebonics

My lil bro writes rap lyrics and he's a hardcore pac fan. I'm into rap myself tho im not thinking of being an artist or anything.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by goutlaw

Do you rhyme man?
yeah man, not as hardcore as when i was little... when i wasnt stressing bout skool and stuff...

yeah i use acid and cool edit... my bros a dj so that helps

;)

goutlaw

Originally posted by YEAR12
Hehe I sing and play the piano, reckon you could make a beat for me??
yeah we could work something out, just pm me to discuss it. If anyone else is interested just pm me as well.

goutlaw

the ukelele rocks!

Originally posted by jezzmo

bboxing is where you jump up and down a few times, screaming profanity, before someone walks up and throws a sucker at your family jewels.
:p

They mean beat boxing which is making beats with your mouth. Some cats are very skillful with it, check out Rahzel "If your mother only knew" (I think that's what it's called) or any Rahzel tracks to hear one of the best at it. Justin Timberlake does it towards the end of the "Rock Your Body" filmclip as well.

peas
;)

yoshi

Originally posted by goutlaw
Some cats are very skillful with it, check out Rahzel "If your mother only knew" (I think that's what it's called) or any Rahzel tracks to hear one of the best at it. Justin Timberlake does it towards the end of the "Rock Your Body" filmclip as well.
Yea, it seems Justin is stealing the fame for introducing beat boxing to this month's pop listeners [am I a bitter elitist? never!].

Not even a good introduction! Weak compared to Rahzel's mastery. You got the name of the Rahzel track right, and it's from his Make The Music 2000 album... top stuff. On one track he mimics a wu tang song; voice + beat at the same time; amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)