Anyone hooked up with a girl/boy online? (1 Viewer)

Kaes

HSC
When i was 15 and was using bebo some girl(she was pretty hot) from Maroubra added me (im from Campbelltown) and we started talking and flirting. She was 15 also.
About 2 weeks later she she told me to come up and meet her. So being the horny fucker i was i ended up training it to the city, caught a bus to Maroubra to meet up with some chick ive never met in real life before and i just turned 15. Got to her stop at around 9pm somewhere in Maroubra and she was waiting for me.

Went back to her place, her mum was there and she told her i was staying the night and she didn't even care and instead offered me food.
Talked for a bit in her room and she played some rnb music and then she came on top of me and we started making out.
Next thing you know she takes off her shirt and bra (she had dd's which i knew from her bebo pics) and i took off my shirt, started making out more and then we both finally take off our pants & underwear.

She goes down on me, and starts sucking my dick. Im hard and horny as a motherfucker but at the same time thinking wtf is going on. I get out a condom and put it on. She then gets on top of me and starts riding me, after about 5 mins she takes my condom off and says "make sure you don't cum in me" and we end up fucking all night bareback and she tells me its her first time(which i don't believe).
We sleep for about an hour and i wake up still horny and we go at it again.

Wake up the next morning with my arm around her. Talk and makeout for a bit she walks me to my bus stop and kisses me goodbye befoere i get on my bus.
On the ride back all i was thinking was how the fuck did that just happen.
The next day she sends me a message saying she got feelings for me but i don't reply. I talked to her on msn after that for a bit and she kept asking me too take her out but i didn't want no commitment at the time.
She sends me a message saying "i see all you wanted was a booty call, well i need more than that". We stopped talking and never spoken since.

When i look back at it now i wonder to myself, how many dudes has she done that with?? :uhoh: LOL

Anyone else have a similar experience or experiences. Im talking about random people online not a friend of a friend or something like that.

Last edited:

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
lol shes legit crazy

lost her virginity at 13

hates herself

picks up boys off the internet, fucks them, tells them its her first time, then trys to dig her claws in

party

HSC
interesting this is, but also confusing.
cant believe u went all the way to meet her :confused:

Ziva

Banned
HSC
When i was 15 and was using bebo some girl(she was fine) from Maroubra added me (im from Campbelltown) and we started talking and flirting. She was 15 also.
About 2 weeks later she she told me to come up and meet her. So being the horny fucker i was i ended up training it to the city, caught a bus to Maroubra to meet up with some chick ive never met in real life before and i just turned 15. Got to her stop at around 9pm somewhere in Maroubra and she was waiting for me.

Went back to her place, her mum was there and she told her i was staying the night and she didn't even care and instead offered me food.
Talked for a bit in her room and she played some rnb music and then she came on top of me and we started making out.
Next thing you know she takes off her shirt and bra (she had dd's which i knew from her bebo pics) and i took off my shirt, started making out more and then we both finally take off our pants & underwear.

She goes down on me, and starts sucking my dick. Im hard and horny as a motherfucker but at the same time thinking wtf is going on. I get out a condom and put it on. She then gets on top of me and starts riding me, after about 5 mins she takes my condom off and says "make sure you don't cum in me" and we end up fucking all night bareback and she tells me its her first time(which i don't believe).
We sleep for about an hour and i wake up still horny and we go at it again.

Wake up the next morning with my arm around her. Talk and makeout for a bit she walks me to my bus stop and kisses me goodbye befoere i get on my bus.
On the ride back all i was thinking was how the fuck did that just happen.
The next day she sends me a message saying she got feelings for me but i don't reply. I talked to her on msn after that for a bit and she kept asking me too take her out but i didn't want a girlfriend.
She sends me a message saying "i see all you wanted was a booty call, well i need more than that". We stopped talking and never spoken since.

When i look back at it now i wonder to myself, how many dudes has she done that with?? :uhoh: LOL

yes yes

yes

yes

fucking yes

that was the best

HalcyonSky

HSC
okay but why would you not continue meeting up with a 15 year old with dd's that wants to fuck all the time and loves it bareback

Kaes

HSC
okay but why would you not continue meeting up with a 15 year old with dd's that wants to fuck all the time and loves it bareback

Thats exactly what i wanted but after that night she wanted to be more than just a fuckbuddy and wanted me to take her out and shit like a gf. I didn't wanna do all of that, i just wanted sex.
If she lived down the road it would be a different story but she lives about an hour away from me.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sorta in that I fucked some 16 year old after talking to her heaps on msn but also I went to school with her so not really the same idk

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh i started chattin up and cyberin with this hot guy on the net rite, he said he was like 21 rite, and then we arranged to meet up irl in the city and go back to his place and sex, and when i got to the exact meeting place he described i saw some seedy lookin old man sitting there. he didnt see me so i backed out slowly and then ran down the street.

HSC
:(
I just want you to know that I was waiting there for aaaaaaaaaages. You are not a nice girl.

stickers

HSC
Yeah A 17 Year Old German Exchange Student From Moie Came Down To My Town Because Her Hoast Parentals New My Step Mother And It Was My Step Mothers Daughters 18th, Met The German Girl And i Was Prety Tanked On Tinnies And Got Her Number, A Week Later Of Tuneing She Came Down And I Got To Hav Crazy German Sex. Nothing Beats It haha.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
:(
I just want you to know that I was waiting there for aaaaaaaaaages. You are not a nice girl.
:O that was YOU?!?!?

i didnt know u were a seedy old 69 yr old man! :O

Guesss

HSC
Yeah A 17 Year Old German Exchange Student From Moie Came Down To My Town Because Her Hoast Parentals New My Step Mother And It Was My Step Mothers Daughters 18th, Met The German Girl And i Was Prety Tanked On Tinnies And Got Her Number, A Week Later Of Tuneing She Came Down And I Got To Hav Crazy German Sex. Nothing Beats It haha.
Umm Why Does Every Word In Your Sentence Start With a Capital ? lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)