Anyone keen for Macquarie? (1 Viewer)

B

bekmay

AsyLum said:
What subliminal COME TO MACQUARIE messages?
hahah nice.
uhh yes maq. uni is in my preference list. only after sydney. i want to study international studies/maybe combined with law (depending on my UAI)... i like it because it's preeeetty. LOL. and i like it even more now that i've learnt about the new train station =D

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Are ... you alright?
As a person who's been to Macq only once, i can say the facilities there are top notch and anyone who disagrees oughtta be shot. 8-D

P

pLuvia

Actually I reckon only the E4A building is in top notch the rest is shit lol too bad I don't have any tutes in there
Oh and the only good lecture theatre would probably be Price :)

bfmv

HSC
N/A
Hopefully ill be going to mq next year. I really want to get in to bcomm-marketing/LLB. Was that 98.45 cutoff strictly enforced last year, or was it like UNSW where students got in with lower UAI?

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
dolbinau said:
Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), Arts Psychology and Science Psychology are on my preferences.
i have the first two :)
my first pref is ba (psych) at sydney but since thats a 98.50 uai, the 93.10 honours at maqu is much more likely :)

emille-bot

HSC
I've applied for Uni-test. I think my UAI is going to need it.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Yeah I'm wondering about the Unitest email. It said they received my application for EAS (Macquarie email) but UAC haven't confirmed it for me and haven't processed it onto the site yet. Hmm.

GirlSailor

HSC
macq for its combined international studies/law degree. its got the best range of european languages in all the unis i've been looking at. and the uai cutoff isn't ridiculously out of my reach

GirlSailor

HSC
what im a bit worried about is that uai cutoff's will jump with the new train station. the only reason i can see for macq having lower cutoff's is the transport issue for most students.

is the train station opening in early 09? if so do you think the cutoff's will jump. definitely don't want that since i've only just scraped into my course.

Lebstr

HSC
first prefrence is B chiropractic science, should get in :D

samjohnno91

HSC
Lebstr said:
first prefrence is B chiropractic science, should get in :D
Hey same here mate! Hope to see you in the lecture rooms :p

also... just to clarify... the train line runs through normanhurst station right?

Lebstr

HSC
samjohnno91 said:
Hey same here mate! Hope to see you in the lecture rooms :p

also... just to clarify... the train line runs through normanhurst station right?
dude u wanna no wtf is freaky, we got the same uai :S

HSC
International studies at Maq is probably my most realistic prefernce anyone got anything good or bad to say about int studies at Maq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)