Anyone know any online text book to do with Information Processes and Technology? (1 Viewer)

nicholas_jay

HSC
Anyone know any online text book to do with Information Processes and Technology?
I currently use Heinemann Information Processes and Technology and Samuel Davis Information Processes and technology but need more text books to compare too. Does anyone know of any more text books for IPT preferable online or paper book version or any other versions?

Gigacube

HSC
The Heinemann book was for the previous syllabus but the Davis textbook is the most current one and best one.

There's an Excel IPT paper book but it very briefly touches on most dot points.

Kat92

HSC
Anyone know any online text book to do with Information Processes and Technology?
I currently use Heinemann Information Processes and Technology and Samuel Davis Information Processes and technology but need more text books to compare too. Does anyone know of any more text books for IPT preferable online or paper book version or any other versions?
Unfortunately, I think they are the only ones around. In an old thread by Sam D and an actual IPT teacher- they may have given reference to another (although it would be a rare find if you could locate that thread). Otherwise the two you mentioned above is what I used and just went over the syllabus and past papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)