Anyone know anything about GPA? (1 Viewer)

rego2

HSC
Ok so i screwed up currently at uni, i failed 4 subjects and im a 2nd year student...
Im currently studying B Business so if i change cause to Business Accounting will they still count my previous GPA? or will my GPA start over since doing another course.
Both course are at the same uni and some of the subjects i fail are the same one in my new course.

rozymisty

HSC
Your current GPA when you apply for the course will be used to determine your ranking and entry score. Apart from that, once you start the new course, it wont matter what your previous GPA was.

I wanted to swap courses in the education faculty a few years ago, and i was told that I didnt need to apply for that through QTAC etc ,i just had to lodge a form to transfer within the faculty. So you might be able to do that.

With the sujbects you have already done, even if you failed them, submit an application for academic credit, as there maybe some subjects you can get out of.

Good luck

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rego2 said:
Ok so i screwed up currently at uni, i failed 4 subjects and im a 2nd year student...
Im currently studying B Business so if i change cause to Business Accounting will they still count my previous GPA? or will my GPA start over since doing another course.
Both course are at the same uni and some of the subjects i fail are the same one in my new course.
Usually your GPA will stay with you if you're at the same institution

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)