Anyone know if this is true? (1 Viewer)

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
The other day in class my teacher told me that he used to teach down in Newcastle and during one HSC exam a kid had a stroke and died during the exam. Our teacher is a bit of a liar but how scary if it happened. i guess that would relally screw your marks

tennille

HSC
omigodwhenover said:
The other day in class my teacher told me that he used to teach down in Newcastle and during one HSC exam a kid had a stroke and died during the exam. Our teacher is a bit of a liar but how scary if it happened. i guess that would relally screw your marks
I've never heard of that. A stroke? Does your teacher mean an actual stroke or heat stroke? That's a bit odd.

tennille

HSC
Seems a bit young to have a stroke. Either your teacher is lying or that student must have been extremely stressed. :confused:

monique66

its possible...
a girl fainted in my trial during an exam...we got 5 mins extra

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
no i know you can have strokes young cuz my cousin had one when he was 19. Its just a blood clot near your brain or something

monique66

Yeah, but it's better than having it when you're old, recovery should have been much faster :)

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
thats true i guess but seeing someone die would be horrible especially someone so young

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
damnation said:
i think the person meant other people, not the dead one :p
Haha of course i meant your own marks, your hsc marks dont really matter if you die halfway through your exams. Hope i didnt scare anyone doing their exams this year

monique66

Emma-Jayde said:
Hmmm can't say I've ever heard that one. Careful of Newcastle people. it's a very odd place.
Very odd indeed
says the newcastle girl :D

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Hmmm can't say I've ever heard that one. Careful of Newcastle people. it's a very odd place.
Very odd indeed ;)
True true ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)