Anyone miss any questions or Sections ? (1 Viewer)

Lenny_1234

HSC
When i walked out of the exam hall, heaps of people were telling me that they had missed question and in some cases, sections!. that pretty understandable due to the limited time we have .. even for the peeps that studied their asses off

Question:Anyone miss any questions or Sections ?

Last edited:

passion89

HSC
My friend ran out of time (he did section 2 and 3 first) and didn't do the entire first section. He's really bummed about it - I'm pretty sure he thought a total of 3 hours was allocated to paper 1 lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
a few people i talked to didn't get to finish their section 3... i was cutting it fine myself but i managed a short conclusion before pens down. i dont think anyone missed a whole section or anything though, that just screams poor time management. although its understandable, i guess.

jesst2005

HSC
i didnt get to finish section three. my text was huck finn and i got all the info down about that and a short piece about my AOS choice and that was it. means i cant really get more than about 2/15 for that section which is really dispapointing.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I didn't get to finish section 1, the 5 mark question (only) :(

though I'm not worrying too much about it....
same! i'm pretty bummed about that. i spent too much time worrying about that stupid creative writing question and how to fit my pre-prepared story into it. :eek:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Missed out on one of the 1 markers in section 1. I'm not annoyed though, seeing as I managed to scrape quite alot of section 1 in just over half an hour.

Ponder

HSC
Umm one thing guys and gals...
ITS ALL OVER..
THERES NOTHING MORE LEFT
IT WAS BLOODY EASY
i did 15hrs MAX study in the hole course for journeys finished with 5 mins to spare
its jst that you guys didnt plan the test. we were taught to plan the test to guive our selfs heaps of time for the essay

section1=30 (did it in 25 soo easy.)
section2=30 (did it in 35)
section3=55 (did it in 55)
then we were ment to have 5 minet correcting time

i can possibly see how u guys didnt pass.
i mean i am the bottom in my school at General English, and dont come back with with crap u'll beat me cuz u got better stuff. cuz if u ddint finish it it will look worse then myn

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Ponder said:
Umm one thing guys and gals...
ITS ALL OVER..
THERES NOTHING MORE LEFT
IT WAS BLOODY EASY
i did 15hrs MAX study in the hole course for journeys finished with 5 mins to spare
its jst that you guys didnt plan the test. we were taught to plan the test to guive our selfs heaps of time for the essay

section1=30 (did it in 25 soo easy.)
section2=30 (did it in 35)
section3=55 (did it in 55)
then we were ment to have 5 minet correcting time

i can possibly see how u guys didnt pass.
i mean i am the bottom in my school at General English, and dont come back with with crap u'll beat me cuz u got better stuff. cuz if u ddint finish it it will look worse then myn
Ok paying people out for missing a section or two is just retarded when you're coming last in general english. I mean clearly managing time isn't working for you.

So yes, they will beat you. Some may have run out of time in finishing their essay, but their quality is most probably far superior to that of your own.

And who the hell has correcting time in an english exam? It's not like you're gonna write:

P.S. The imaginative journey experienced throughout the text is exemplified by the progression of understanding resembled through the metaphor of light.

shariken

HSC
I missed the whole 5 mark question and was a bit close to finishing the english journey essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)