• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone playing for a Soccer Club this season? (1 Viewer)

speersy

HSC
N/A
what age groups does everybody play in?
I played all age last year and i am again this year. (its fun when you carve up the guys who have been playing since you were in nappies:))

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah playing all ages, we look like the youngest team in the comp 19-20 yr olds. we saw another div 4 team and they are well in their 30's, 40's

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by copious
yeah playing all ages, we look like the youngest team in the comp 19-20 yr olds. we saw another div 4 team and they are well in their 30's, 40's
serious 30 + 40 year olds? geez.. must be pretty fit..

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah , probaly just pace is different, us younger guys having the upper hand slightly.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
we played some over 30's to 40's today. we were all over them, so they decided to man handle and just camp offside and then say no offsides for the match. bastards.

Ninga

HSC
I'm playing for Lake Heights Lakers in the WDASA third division. My first season of outdoor, season started on the weekend, we held on for a 3 - 2 win after leading 3 - 1. Good stuff. U guys win?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
we lost 3 - 1, poor defending and poor shot selection for us.

Ninga

HSC
We got lucky. We conceded early but dominated through middle of 1st half to halfway thru 2nd, then they scored thru an own goal, and we were under pressure...good game in the end tho, too bad our goalies out now, awesome goalie...dislocated his shoulder...tore some ligaments...all in a days game i guess :)

Ninga

HSC
Scored my 1st goal in outdoor today. Awesome. Cept for the game ending with 9 a side for a 2 all draw.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
we won today, 4 - 1. our right mid scored an inswinging screamer from 1 metre outside the box, was mad. i scored my first goal too, beat the defense from a cross over the defense and flicked it over the keeper with the outside of the boot.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
we're in shit form, lost 2 - 1 due to a dodgy ref. the player was like 5 meteres off side.

chelseafan

im also playin soccer this season..i play super league with Uni Syd Under 20s..im only 17.. its a mad level of soccer but we have been copping it a few times this season
i got my first red card ever playing for this team :(..dunno if i should be proud or disappointed
but we back on track now we won 6-0 last game :D:D

Ninga

HSC
Slut cakes. Pissed off. We just lost 2 - 1. They scored from penalty spot with 2mins to go, after we dominated the 2nd half at their home ground after they had a man sent off. Dirtiest team ever. Biggest dive in the box ever, the guy was in the corner of the box and had no options and flopped. Too bad we've got 2 guys being reported for talking back to the ref over the decision. Ahh well. They are top of table i guess. Fuckers. Tarts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)