anyone wanna join a band? (1 Viewer)

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
hi i'm currently in a two piece band, (guitarist, and bassist/vocalist), and we are looking fro a drummer to broaden our horizons.
so if you are a relatively good drummer with about 7 years training, and you can play all types of rock, from soft to heavy then please reply to d__o__a@hotmail.com, or this thread

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
fine then, has been playing drums for 7 or more years, and is able to play a wide variety of music from soft rock to heavy metal.

p.s. i assume that if u have been playing for 7 or more years, or less depending on your ability, that you will be a very good drummer

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
oh by the way d o a, u from chatswood?? i kinda live near there oh and my friend goes to st pius! hehe i wonder if u kno him... he's a fantastic drummer!! You should get him to play in your band.... oh and if u need a trumpet player get ME GET ME!!!!!!!!

Brad

Why the fuck should the amount of years they've been playing matter? thats the stupidest thing i've read all day.

You could be an awesome drummer and have only played for about 2 years, or you could be adequete and have been playing for 10 years...

mbevz

HSC
N/A
it all depends on how much you practice...

but 7 years, you'd assume they're pretty good anyways

chepas

HSC
trumpet geek said:
hey if u need a punk rock trumpet player then CALL ME!!
And me :D

We could get a trombone player and a sax and then turn it into a ska band, now that would be cool. Always wanted to play in a ska band...

Re the years playing: The year thing is just a way of gauging how good one would be, even though you can say one has been playing the blabla for 15 years, but started playing it fifteen years ago and hasn't touched it for the last 9.5, as the point people make. Still, it does take time to gain a good/decent feel and experience of the instrument.

Mike iE

HSC
i was planning a ska band after HSC with my drummer mate, i can play guitar or bass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)