• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone watched Charmed lately? (1 Viewer)

malayz_angel

So far, this new season is a bit disappointing for me. Yes, I was one of the Prue fans who thinks that Paige (played by Rose McGowan) is an incredibly inferior actress. And has anyone noticed that in the mermaid episode, Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) spells her name incorrectly on the divorce papers? Maybe I'm being too critical.. if so, tell me what u think.

povodude

ahhh yes charmed, I saw that a few weeks back, whatever happened to the meremaid with the 2 seashells on her tits?

AGB

HSC
i used to be right in to charmed...but now im so over it - its like the biggest piece of crap on tv at the moment!

its sorta like blue heelers.....it used to be good, cept now it just sux

malayz_angel

Oh, the mermaid was Phoebe and yeah, she decided to return back to her sisters of course, anyone see the last ep with the Piper and Leo swapping powers thing?

"If nobody's perfect then I want to be nobody."

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
i think the season openers weren't that good. the whole mermaid thing ... just a little too farfetched (if that's even possibly in charmed heh)

i liked last week's ep with the siren. the quirky humour of the gals were back to normal. it was hilarious seeing em interact again, not like how it was all just weird in the season openers.

and the cole thing! it just drags and drags. we're all so over it already. kill him off already and give pheobe a bf.

Juliet

HSC
I used to love Charmed. But now...yeah prue was cool. I find Rose McGowan's acting annoying, unnatural and fake. I missed this weeks. I don't think I will be watching it seriously anymore. The Guardian has got hooked. (Sorry a bit off the thread) :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
yeh ... its nowhere near as good as it was in previous seasons ... its as though the writers have gone out drinking and then remembered they forgot to write next weeks script or something ...

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
ever since shannen doherty died (aka left the show) charmed has turned into this lets-see-who-can-bare-enough-body for the audience!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
id say the 3rd and 4th season were the best but its getting very old now and i think this is the last season.
I dont think prue aint comming back since shannen was fired an all that for being very vocal on the set and tension between her and alyssa. i havent watched an ep of this season and am pretty bored of it now and am taping over all my tapes with 2,3 and 4 season eps

swingin' n

i really used to like charmed, but it has really gone downhill. i hated prue, but now i can see that she was actually the lesser of two evils (paige)

although the episodes prue directed were shockers!!!! :p

Rellia

charmed has changed

charmed used to be way cool
its changed... but im glad that paige lost the whole "lollipop in my mouth makes me cool" thing.
what was with the mermaid episode?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah charmed is alright - it was heaps more interesting before... but its still good to watch now though - though i've been too busy to watch it the last couple of weeks with full attention.

what was with last weeks episode? i found that pretty warped. yeah and the mermaid one.. that was strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)