Anyone who was sorta looking forward to the fun aspect of year 12 disappointed? (1 Viewer)

jenii14

HSC
N/A
Other then the amount of work, stress and confusion we would need to deal with in year 12. I was actually really looking forward towards all the fun aspects of year 12. Like the colour run, trip to cairns etc. Anyone else a bit upset that high school is ending like this? (Also I acknowledge that there many are sick and dying and the amount of effort health services are doing, but just a thought)

jenii14

HSC
N/A
No, you guys are brought to an Introvert's paradise.

That's where people like me rise out of the shadows and show our true colours.
ahaha I'm an introvert too, but I was more looking forward to hanging out with my friends for our final year

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Well hey, better than America, someone could have a 50-cal in their pocket.

Piss em off...

Logical()

HSC
Same, I'm loving home life it's so peaceful but at the same time, I feel like I am missing so many things I could be doing. It feels like a realisation this period as well, I've learnt a lot about myself.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Hi, i just wanted to ask how you are finding year 12 in terms of time. Is time passing by quickly or slowly? Is year 12 really that bad? Did year 11 pass quickly or slowly? Time seems to be going very slowly for me :(

Last edited:

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
For me, it passes quickly,
- Log on to the computer
- Do work
- Go on BOS and help answer questions
- Take time off the computer (recess and lunch breaks)
- Hop on phone
- Go outside for exercise (really want the gyms back!)

The rest is pretty much normal

Rinse and repeat.

HSC
Same, i was excited to spend the last year of school doing dumb fun stuff with friends, going out do whatever etc. but obviously we cant. Its rough but I'm being optimistic that we'll be able to make up for it after HSC (that is if corona subsides by then)

vinlatte

HSC
Other then the amount of work, stress and confusion we would need to deal with in year 12. I was actually really looking forward towards all the fun aspects of year 12. Like the colour run, trip to cairns etc. Anyone else a bit upset that high school is ending like this? (Also I acknowledge that there many are sick and dying and the amount of effort health services are doing, but just a thought)
Hopefully this situation passes soon. It would be a shame to have major school events not happen on our last year. My school was even considering having formal on the oval :ㅇ, which everyone is dreading.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully this situation passes soon. It would be a shame to have major school events not happen on our last year. My school was even considering having formal on the oval :ㅇ, which everyone is dreading.
Haha what seriously formal on the oval???

Well hey it’s not much different to James Ruse which apparently does its formals in the school hall...

studiesofboard

HSC
Haha what seriously formal on the oval???

Well hey it’s not much different to James Ruse which apparently does its formals in the school hall...
Well at least James Ruse would have somewhat good scenery+ dance floor + tables haha and it looks kinda formal.

Lol wtf imagine instead of dancing you all just play football or basketball. That actually sucks though if your formal is like that though :rolleyes:

vinlatte

HSC
Well at least James Ruse would have somewhat good scenery+ dance floor + tables haha and it looks kinda formal.

Lol wtf imagine instead of dancing you all just play football or basketball. That actually sucks though if your formal is like that though :rolleyes:
Haha no way will we want a formal picnic on the grass. Fingers crossed that the senior leaders will convince the principal to at least have it in the hall.

jenii14

HSC
N/A
Same, I'm loving home life it's so peaceful but at the same time, I feel like I am missing so many things I could be doing. It feels like a realisation this period as well, I've learnt a lot about myself.
Omg in the oval?? we don't have a year 10 or 11 formal so the year 12 one was supposed to be pretty big. But they changed the venue to somewhere a bit more local and people were pretty upset about it. But seeing some other schools venues, I'm pretty happy with this ahaha

jenii14

HSC
N/A
Hi, i just wanted to ask how you are finding year 12 in terms of time. Is time passing by quickly or slowly? Is year 12 really that bad? Did year 11 pass quickly or slowly? Time seems to be going very slowly for me :(
Seems to be going super quick! year 11 went by so fast you won't even notice it. Year 12 right now is really quick too and I cannot believe that I'm going to graduate soon! :(

jenii14

HSC
N/A
I don't know what amazing school you are in, but this whole "Colour Run" and "Trip to Cairns" is unheard of for me lol
Ahahaha my school has some pretty cool events they organise, but obvs not as big as other school's but it's still pretty fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)