Anyone willing to help me out with an atar estimate, please? (1 Viewer)

rara18

HSC
Hey, so I was wondering if someone would be willing to give me an atar estimation?
With HSC exams approaching quickly, it might help to get a rough indication of what I might expect in terms of my atar and so I can focus a little more on the subjects which need most attention in order to bring up my overall marks.
My school is ranked roughly 120-150..?

My final ranks are:

Standard English: 15/61
Ancient History: 9/19
History Extension: 5/7
Legal Studies: 9/26
Visual Arts: 21/31
Italian Beginners: ? (I do this subject by correspondence but I think my ranks are roughly the same as Art :/ )

I am aiming and would like to get 80+ but to be honest, I am a little disappointed with my final ranks and feel like I might have stuffed it. I realise my only chance left now is to do my absolute best in the external exams and hope that's enough.
Any other feedback and advice regarding the final exams and/or subject focus and study would be most appreciated.

Thank you :)

mk27

HSC
atar estimate for me please!

School Rank- 159/200
society and culture- 1/9
Drama- 5/11
Legal- 7/15
Modern History- 8/16
Adv English- 17/72

rara18

HSC
Sorry to start this up again but just wondering.. do you think I'd be able to get around 83-86? I realise 86 may be expecting a little too much, but if I manage to do well enough in my exams, would that be enough to bring it up to roughly mid 80s? thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)