Anyone work in a cole owned company ? (1 Viewer)

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
like target , k-mart , officeworks , coles , bi-lo and others lol. If so, Who hates the 5% discount card it should be MORE !! :D

greekgun

HSC
like target , k-mart , officeworks , coles , bi-lo and others lol. If so, Who hates the 5% discount card it should be MORE !! :D
Yeah i agree, 5% is pretty shit imo. But hey, they have alot of workers, and if they increased the discount even by like 1% it would cost them a fair bit.

And this thread should be posted in the Employment section of employment, Real Estate & Finance...or at least it should if u want people who read the employment section to read this.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Yeah i agree, 5% is pretty shit imo. But hey, they have alot of workers, and if they increased the discount even by like 1% it would cost them a fair bit.

And this thread should be posted in the Employment section of employment, Real Estate & Finance...or at least it should if u want people who read the employment section to read this.
Lol haha yeah
damn , never posted on this section b4
soo noob
lol haha truee
where do you work ?
i work at k-mart ... i swear a lot of old people , being bitches !!

assiduous

HSC
Hey, look on the brightside it's still a discount. :)

Like greekgun said, if they even raised it by 1% it would cost them heaps...

greekgun

HSC
Hmm, a discount is a discount, but i rekon the 5% isnt even worth pulling ur card out for.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Hmm, a discount is a discount, but i rekon the 5% isnt even worth pulling ur card out for.
yeahh , i swear when my boss gave me the card , she like today's your lucky day.
i was hoping for something more special . Perhaps a better rate :D

CieL

HSC
Just give the card to your parents or whoever feeds you.
Saving 5c to the dollar adds up when they're spending hundreds of dollars feeding you each month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)