Anyone work in call centres? (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Does anyone work in call centres, both cold calling
and anyone just doing research marketing (not selling)

if so, where are your companies and how much do you get paid!

ive worked in a few call centres doing telemarketing (wizard homeloans, aussie home loans etc) but this required getting reps to come out to your home
im more interested in just doing over the fone surveys n stuff, no pressure!

funniboi

HSC
i work @ myers, $18ph + bonuses and commission

if you want i can hook ya up (any others if interested), pretty easy job. fax me a pm i'll let you know more details if you want.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
i work for CCA (neverfail) $18.61 per hour + bonus and commission etc, plus $12.50 per day as i finish after 6pm.

klh

HSC
hi there, here is a list of MArket Research co.'s http://www.mrsa.com.au/index.cfm?a=directory_list2004

just go to soem of them and they will give you a link to their website adn then just email them your resume via their employment links...

Do you have amarket research cert yet? Btu since you have experience, they'll happily train you i think.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
But what are your jobs about, sikeveo and funniboi?

funniboi

HSC
i just sit there and call up people that's used our services before , and inform them that there are new deals/promo's and stuff when we're in their area since they're a past customer etc etc.. and if they want to book in we can book them in and shit (we call that a sale)

sometimes if there's no one to call they'll give ya some clusters from whitepages and tell ya to spread the word.. etc etc.

basically, if you reach a certain amount of sales, you'll get a bonus. and if you exceed that certain amount of sales, you'll get the bonus (it could increase depending on how much u get) and as well as commission (i think it's 6% of total sales).

we also handle commercial bookings, but i don't do that.

in inbound all you do is just sit and wait for calls.. and sometimes do quality checks. if it's a really slow day, just ring up people who recently used our services, and just ask them how it was. what was good what was bad, etc etc.

every week we have a new game to play. and we're split into teams.. the team that wins the game picks 1 envelop from 3 envelops. 1 of them has 30mins early, the other 1 has 15mins early and the other 1 has 1hr early.

everyday saturday if you get 4 sales , you get 30mins early, and if you get 7sales you get 1hr early, and every friday we have a raffle drawn and you can win stuff, (for example this week we had $20 gift voucher, $20 petrol voucher, cutlery set, digital camera, photo frame set)

thats basically all there is to my job.

i'll attach a picture of desk because i'm so proud of it! :D

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
We have sales, and customer service for people who want to order springwater. Some have account problems etc. Pretty cruisy. Btw funniboi, my desk pwns urs :p Ill get a photo this thursday

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i worked for salmat ona one day campaigne
for dadhc
the goverment was organising a christmas concert(the annual gala xmas concert)
and the old ppl had to ring up and book their tickets...and we had to anwer them and put their details in the system
OMG THEY ARE SOOO CUTE...i love old ppl
so yeah that was one days work..$120
ive been applying for call centre jobs ever since then
but ive had no luck....:(

nwatts

HSC
I work for Parktrent Properties Group at their call centre here in Wollongong. Cold calling from 5:00 through till 8:30 of a week evening. I get around ~$16 an hour before bonuses, which depending on how well I go, can push it from anywhere between $18 and $30 (but very few get up to the thirties).

I hate the job, but I like the atmosphere of the place. I'd like to be a supervisor, so I wouldn't have to call, just fix problems/motivate teams.

HSC
I just started working doing telefundraising

don't do cold calling telemarketing or anything that involves money + cold calling. it's really boring and it blows. i'd much prefer working in retail...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)