Anything that you would like? (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
umm, i've been sunbaking all day, i've lost 4million braincells.
wtf?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh u know what would b good

evry1 going into a chat room;)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha yeh... sarah michelle gellar making stupid faces... terrifying

dezzy

HSC
it is actually....although it did have me ammused for about 30 seconds...then i tryed to do it in the mirror... i failed of course!!!

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
*cough* non-school board *cough*
yes, the non-school forum is for EVERYONE of the site. you're all in the same age group, so i guess the topics will be similar anyway. It's good to know ppl from older/younger years cos it is an advantage when u get to uni. you actually mgiht know someone!

Originally posted by SKA
yeh u know what would b good

evry1 going into a chat room;)

got mIRC or trillian or any other irc client?

server : au.austnet.org
channel : #hsc

if not
www.hscboardzchat.cjb.net

melati

i know its been said but it would be great to update the area of study section to journeys cause change aint being done anymore:)
thanks!!!!
oh and wuthering heights as well (another new one)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I know this might be very small and insignificant, but the smilies that you can chose to put in a message aren't all there. Most of them come up with X in the box. I would really love to see what these look like and use them in messages :)

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
I know this might be very small and insignificant, but the smilies that you can chose to put in a message aren't all there. Most of them come up with X in the box. I would really love to see what these look like and use them in messages :)
put that in 'Site Help'

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Oh now l have thought of it, in the AOS board, there are a TON of supp text threads...people just keep on creating them. I was wondering if you could sticky one on imaginary, one on physical and one on inner. It is getting confusing, not to mention annoying when you have a lot of people posting the same thread about similar things.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Mr Sir Fatmuscle, i wish to make a suggestion.

Each month you should have a star member that you award a $bizillion to and have a profile on them and awww maybe even a photo.
JOKING

Have you had any luck in seeking out information on the preliminary eng. course (ext too)?

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Also on the home page www.boredofstudies.org with the whole past papers, especially in the AOS site there is still only change papers. I personally have posted some extended responses on the current stimulus booklet that may be helpful but i dont know how to post them on the past paper website and also the old topic is still being displayed.

karlil

HSC
It would be heaps good to see the topics that we are doing. like at the moment in Adv english were doing change like last years, year 12 but theres not much on it and the Business and Legal stuff is all topics from year 12 not really heaps to do with yr 11. But your doing a good job this site is pro and i don't know what anyone would do without it

i know its been said but it would be great to update the area of study section to journeys cause change aint being done anymore
at my school were still doing change i dunno what happening

hux_nf

ive got some notes for physics that i want to submit, how do i do it. also, we need more notes on physics and chem, i cant find any anywhere,

Ednaw

HSC
I would likes more summaries for year 11 subjects

I really like the study notes that are there for the hsc course but i think itd be nice if there were some for year 11 as well itd be really good i can donate some of my work.....

Bare_Essentials

THE Bridget Jones
HSC
More notes on preliminary coursework rather than just HSC.

Especially economics!!

:chainsaw: to the teacher for not allowing me to change!

PDPH is another one where there's mostly notes for only HSC...mind u i'm more desperate for those economics help.

Thanx so much......

:D

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by Bare_Essentials
More notes on preliminary coursework rather than just HSC.

Especially economics!!

:chainsaw: to the teacher for not allowing me to change!

PDPH is another one where there's mostly notes for only HSC...mind u i'm more desperate for those economics help.

Thanx so much......

:D
yea well for pretty much all subjects there is lyk nothing for preliminary...not just economics and pdph....others like the sciences, business, even old maths papers are lacking...

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
You've just to go out and find them, ask around :)~

cat_cook

PRELIM NOTES

I like the resource section but it would be even better to have one dedicated to prelim subjects instead of everyone having to ask for them through this forum or going through all the HSC stuff to find the small percentage that relates to prelim work:p

poohead87

yeah can we get notes on all subjects????
ythat would be great!!!
cause im a lazy bum and im to lazy to write my own notes
actually i should be doing work now....
dammmmm......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)