AOS Papers (1 Viewer)

Estel

Tutor
HSC
What books do I buy/sites do I visit for AOS papers/practice? (All 3 sections)
Are the study guides any good?
Thanks.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
well, i havent got the study guides, so i cant say whether they're worth buying or not. your school should have a standards package with questions and exemplar answers. there are also numerous threads in this forum where people have posted the questions from their schools trial paper. if you just want to practice the type of question, you can get the past papers from the board of education website (just substitue 'journey' for 'change' etc.)

Estel

Tutor
HSC
That's the thing... I need practice on analysing texts for journeys... not change =/

Gemstone

Yeah I got a couple of papers on Journeys from school. I can type them up if you'd like them. You can try searching on the net and I think theres some in the english notes/resources section on bored so you can try there. Unfortunately with it being a new unit that's about all we've got to go off.

Gemma

jimmik

HSC
Gemstone said:
Yeah I got a couple of papers on Journeys from school. I can type them up if you'd like them. You can try searching on the net and I think theres some in the english notes/resources section on bored so you can try there. Unfortunately with it being a new unit that's about all we've got to go off.

Gemma
that would b realli gud if u could type em up. im needing help wif a second supplementary text for physical journeys. any ideas? so far im doin the film almost famous n i need anotha one of a different text type preferably...

Gemstone

Yep I can try and type them up for you. I can only do sections 2 & 3 though because I don't have a scanner and there is pictures in section 1.

Gemma

jimmik

HSC
Gemstone said:
Yep I can try and type them up for you. I can only do sections 2 & 3 though because I don't have a scanner and there is pictures in section 1.

Gemma
thanks, that's gud enuf for me

jimmik

HSC
Gemstone said:

Gemma
that's gud enuf for me, thanks! ^^

Gemstone

Okay I've done one of them. I have 2 others but there 2004 trials so yoou might have done them. Their the catholic one and the independant schools one.

Gemma

jimmik

HSC
ta! i actually did the catholic trials so nothing too surprising but thnx anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)